Author Message

Evans_Garyson

Rank 0
Evans_Garyson
Joined
24 Feb 2011
Posts
10
Location
Rio de Janeiro Brazil
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:23 pm
Grimstrike wrote:
That's how I feel. Just put an age on the character class bio pages, restore the original artwork, and call it a day.

I still just don't see how this character could be so hand-driven into being underage. Is she petite? Yeah. Does she have the smallest bust size out of all of the other characters? Yep. Do these defining characteristics automatically mean "underage"? Absolutely not. If you compare the Sentinel's facial features and facial placement (nose in relation to eyes in relation to mouth etc.) she doesn't look that much different that the other characters. She looks just different enough to make her different from the other characters that are in turn different from one another.

They are treating it like if a woman is under 5'5" tall and doesn't have at least a D-cup breast size that she's obviously 12 years old.

My fiance' is 5'2" tall and is barely a C-cup and she's 26.

The censoring of this character makes no sense to me at all and is a slap to the face(s) of the artist(s) that put in the work to initially design her.

Artistic censorship should be a crime...

/frustrated  







You deserve my sincere and eternal respect!
Advertisement

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:23 pm
After doing these edits, I've come to the conclusion that my opinion is:


  • Current grey Sentinel version = Terrible
  • Blue colored Sentinel version = Reminds me of Samus in Metroid and gives me a positive vibe even though I know I should be hating the changes. May actually motivate people to play the "metroid character" rather than demotivate people from playing the "censored character".
  • Skin colored Sentinel version = Most true to the original, but do give a sort of odd rash feeling from the hexagonal pattern.
  • Skin with original hexagonal color Sentinel version = Looks better than full skin colored, but gives a censored feeling that is a bit annoying.
  • Original Sentinel version = Obviously the superior one, but doesn't really matter if they don't want to include it as an option.


It would be nice if Sentinel was changed for the better, since I like most alternative ideas better than the current one. But I'll be waiting to see if the Korean developers has any replies to these suggestions. (Assuming any Aeria person forwards them)

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
1155
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:50 pm
lingu023 wrote:
After doing these edits, I've come to the conclusion that my opinion is:


  • Current grey Sentinel version = Terrible
  • Blue colored Sentinel version = Reminds me of Samus in Metroid and gives me a positive vibe even though I know I should be hating the changes. May actually motivate people to play the "metroid character" rather than demotivate people from playing the "censored character".
  • Skin colored Sentinel version = Most true to the original, but do give a sort of odd rash feeling from the hexagonal pattern.
  • Skin with original hexagonal color Sentinel version = Looks better than full skin colored, but gives a censored feeling that is a bit annoying.
  • Original Sentinel version = Obviously the superior one, but doesn't really matter if they don't want to include it as an option.


It would be nice if Sentinel was changed for the better, since I like most alternative ideas better than the current one. But I'll be waiting to see if the Korean developers has any replies to these suggestions. (Assuming any Aeria person forwards them)  
IF they show this whole thread to the developers so they can read what there consumers want that would be great but I doubt they will Sad

glaicer

Rank 0
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
49
Location
Russia
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:11 pm
And one more original Sentiel. Nothig criminal!

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
1155
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:19 pm
glaicer wrote:
And one more original Sentiel. Nothig criminal!

 
Anyone who says that she is a child is trolling or brain dead.

The clothes are what make her look young, but people do cosplay all the time and look like chibi

12gashotgun007

Rank 0
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
74
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:20 pm
here it is the new and improved sentinel. (Copy and paste address plz) http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/shotgun007/?action=view&current=Sentinelfish.jpg

Zidor0

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
9
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:24 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
glaicer wrote:
And one more original Sentiel. Nothig criminal!

 
Anyone who says that she is a child is trolling or brain dead.

The clothes are what make her look young, but people do cosplay all the time and look like chibi  


Ofc she is, just look at her breasts.
She doesn't have unrealistic large breasts like the other classes. :p

Justin_iZ_Here

Rank 0
Joined
23 May 2012
Posts
22
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:24 pm
12gashotgun007 wrote:
here it is the new and improved sentinel. (Copy and paste address plz) http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/shotgun007/?action=view&current=Sentinelfish.jpg  
10/10 would play.

but honestly this is what they need to do, I mean **** it's already over halfway there.

Zidor0

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jan 2013
Posts
9
Location
Sweden
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:25 pm
12gashotgun007 wrote:
here it is the new and improved sentinel. (Copy and paste address plz) http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/shotgun007/?action=view&current=Sentinelfish.jpg  


I knew it!! It's a fish!!

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
1155
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:25 pm
12gashotgun007 wrote:
here it is the new and improved sentinel. (Copy and paste address plz) http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy343/shotgun007/?action=view&current=Sentinelfish.jpg  
Fixed

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: