After doing these edits, I've come to the conclusion that my opinion is:
- Current grey Sentinel version = Terrible
- Blue colored Sentinel version = Reminds me of Samus in Metroid and gives me a positive vibe even though I know I should be hating the changes. May actually motivate people to play the "metroid character" rather than demotivate people from playing the "censored character".
- Skin colored Sentinel version = Most true to the original, but do give a sort of odd rash feeling from the hexagonal pattern.
- Skin with original hexagonal color Sentinel version = Looks better than full skin colored, but gives a censored feeling that is a bit annoying.
- Original Sentinel version = Obviously the superior one, but doesn't really matter if they don't want to include it as an option.
It would be nice if Sentinel was changed for the better, since I like most alternative ideas better than the current one. But I'll be waiting to see if the Korean developers has any replies to these suggestions. (Assuming any Aeria person forwards them)