mushimaru00

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:04 am

still cool
it's ok because she looks like a lot like a loli(little girl)
Advertisement

nightmare3410

Rank 0
nightmare3410
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:32 am
hmm the body look weird to me
shouldn't be there something like toogle censor in option ?

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:39 am
Also I noticed something pls add a neck line/collar or something.

itsaconspiracy

Rank 0
itsaconspiracy
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:57 am
My second character is a Sentinel... and I find the body suit kind of... odd. Why not take out the nudity (being Aeria would be banhammered for promoting "naked kids"... even though the Sentinel looks more like a teen... and is a robot, at that...) and just leave the skin showing? I honestly don't care whether or not the characters are naked, but I find this "body suit" just a little "wonky" in a way.

Not trying to sound like a jerk to the people who worked on changing it, and I totally understand why the nudity itself would be censored on the Sentinel (as most the West has different views on nudity than most of the East), but I think the Sentinel looks more awkward with this bodysuit than "perverted" without.

Or maybe you can just make the bodysuit one of the underwear options or something...

Of course, not the first time Western companies censored the more "lolish" characters, but I think companies should try harder to make their censorship seem natural or more friendly on the eyes.

Just an opinion... Either way, the game's still really fun, and they could censor the entire game yet I'd still play.

rock_m74

Rank 0
rock_m74
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:19 am
Definitely throwing my vote in for the newish skin design w/ hexagonal plates =D

It keeps her "chaste" enough for all the squemish nuts out there and still show enough skin to actually *MATCH* the rest of the characters in the game now! =D

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:04 am
I like that modified version, too; I agree that it would probably be a pretty safe change, being attractive without looking like it's totally exploiting childlike characters. I think I agree that if we could get a little more flesh tint higher up it, especially around the neck region... yeah, +1 to this group. ^^ I think people would be quite a lot happier with that modified version.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:23 am
Rednal29 wrote:
I like that modified version, too; I agree that it would probably be a pretty safe change, being attractive without looking like it's totally exploiting childlike characters. I think I agree that if we could get a little more flesh tint higher up it, especially around the neck region... yeah, +1 to this group. ^^ I think people would be quite a lot happier with that modified version.  
When the game gets released people will still make threads about why she is censored. Just because she is a little bit does not change the fact that she is still the only class that is censored.

All classes should be the same in customization and nothing should be taking away from the original artist artwork its like making changes to a Van Gogh painting.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:24 am
Sharing is caring! ~<3

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:39 am
Those pictures make me want to get sick

glaicer

Rank 0