darkestphoenix3

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:16 pm
GMPaladin wrote:
The censorship discussion is done and over. Please stop.  
GM_darasuum wrote:
Discontinue any discussion about censorship. The choice and changes have already been made. This thread is for discussing the new look of the class.

Wow, sure am glad the GMs are so ham-fisted when it comes to "don't discuss things we don't like". Well, whatever. New idea is fine, would prefer the neckline be less hexagonalized™, but it looks like it makes sense along the waist/legs. Makes sense with her whole "I'm a defect" thing that was posted earlier. Would probably need to see how it clashes with the other outfits though.
Advertisement

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:32 pm
Alter the plating at the throat to be less (still sticking with my sci-fi horror movie thing regarding it) and that's a good solution. Not perfect, but better than the current one IMO.

PionPixy

Rank 0
PionPixy
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:35 pm
This full head-to toe suit makes her stand out more than the other classes combined in the game. Very self conscious in a way unlike the other gals. Though I like the lightening streaks the parts of the added latex suit parts looks foreign and not natural blending in the vixen environment of Blade.

It just looks weird and at times, may even feel forced and the 99%(save the neck) masking grey effect might make the sentile the least popular class now.

Deciding if Scarlet is worth the time playing and enjoying, or just another ham-fisted and Korean game with restrictions and slow updates compared to original and or Taiwan version(Chinese)?.

IrishBiteGirl

Rank 0
IrishBiteGirl
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:37 pm
Think one of the weirdest things about the look to me is that long neck part. I mean covering up the body is not too bad but why the neck?

The look that someone just posted was pretty nice honestly minus the "turtle neck" piece.

I sold mine to the Devil.

Grim1324

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:42 pm
PionPixy wrote:
This full head-to toe suit makes her stand out more than the other classes combined in the game. Very self conscious in a way unlike the other gals. Though I like the lightening streaks the parts of the added latex suit parts looks foreign and not natural blending in the vixen environment of Blade.

It just looks weird and at times, may even feel forced and the 99%(save the neck) masking grey effect might make the sentile the least popular class now.

Deciding if Scarlet is worth the time playing and enjoying, or just another ham-fisted and Korean game with restrictions and slow updates compared to original and or Taiwan version(Chinese)?.  

It will most probably indeed end up that way.

Just a thought but, anyone here wondered what will happen in pvp, when the few sentinels to actually play will stand out from the naked bunch like bright lights in the night, just to be picked up easily and then kill.

Some small white figures running between a wave of peach-colored flesh.

I guess not every aspects of the game mechanic has been checked over before the change.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:48 pm   Last edited by Siviard on Jan 23, 2013 7:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total
EDIT: Never mind, I was fooled by the image. Carry on, nothing to see here.

Grim1324

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:54 pm
I think he was joking btw.

some GM last night said it was her skin and couldnt take it off.

glaicer

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:01 pm
Grim1324 wrote:

Or just another bug that will fixed ASAP. =\

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Grim1324 wrote:

some GM last night said it was her skin and couldnt take it off.  
it is her skin

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:54 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:

Looks better than expected. I like it. :D