Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:21 pm
Cazema wrote:

lingu023 wrote:

Here is the attempt at keeping the hexagonal plates in grey. I guess it isn't that bad either. Too much grey at the throat in my opinion though.

I think that looks better than the whole gray skin, it´s more tolerable.
I like it.  
It more tolerable but still awful and not needed. You could maybe give her pasties

Advertisement

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:21 pm
lingu023 wrote:

Here is the attempt at keeping the hexagonal plates in grey. I guess it isn't that bad either. Too much grey at the throat in my opinion though.

I like this edit and agree with the throat part as well. I actually like how unique it makes her compared to the others loli type characters you see in other MMOs. It fits and does what it's supposed to be doing.

Giving legitimate feedback, and even showing what you wouldn't mind instead of complaining, is what gets things changed for the better.

kittenlatte

Rank 0
kittenlatte
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:24 pm
lingu023 wrote:
GM_darasuum wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
I'm absolutely no artists, but I threw together this skin color version to show what I think would work better.

I would have made the edges of each hexagonal plate sharper and more clear if I had the skill. Right now at distance it looks more like a rash. The glow effects also should not have been coated by skin color, but I'm terrible at detail work.

I'm all for the suit solution for censorship, but it looks better this way when you can still get the illusion of them wearing a little.  

Can you show a version of this but with the hexagonal part still grey.  

This looks a lot better. I just hate what we have now, it looks so ugly. I would be willing to go with this one or the first one you posted.

Ievikokonoe

Ievikokonoe
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:33 pm
When the game get released and if she is still censored then i'm not using her. I don't support censorship when its not needed

GM_darasuum

GameMaster: USA
GM_darasuum
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:34 pm
lingu023 wrote:
GM_darasuum wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
I'm absolutely no artists, but I threw together this skin color version to show what I think would work better.

I would have made the edges of each hexagonal plate sharper and more clear if I had the skill. Right now at distance it looks more like a rash. The glow effects also should not have been coated by skin color, but I'm terrible at detail work.

I'm all for the suit solution for censorship, but it looks better this way when you can still get the illusion of them wearing a little.  

Can you show a version of this but with the hexagonal part still grey.  

Thank you kindly. That does look better.

CryingCloud

CryingCloud
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:35 pm
lingu023 wrote:

This is real nice... I like it, hope they will change it to something more like this.

Evans_Garyson

Rank 0
Evans_Garyson
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:45 pm
CryingCloud wrote:
lingu023 wrote:

This is real nice... I like it, hope they will change it to something more like this.  

sure thing, way better like this.

Baka_shoujo

Rank 2
Baka_shoujo
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:48 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
When the game get released and if she is still censored then i'm not using her. I don't support censorship when its not needed  

I guess there'll be one less sentinel then.

/golf clap

On the actual edit posted, I like it quite a bit and agree that it would look better and still solve the issue at hand.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Ghostseid

Rank 4
Ghostseid
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:51 pm
The change looks nice and is about as close to what I was suggesting as I wanted it to be. I also agree with Zyrein in that it makes her look more unique compared to other characters of the same type in other MMOs.

The only issue I have is that the neck pattern needs to not be going so far up the neck. Maybe end it around the collar or at the very bottom of the neck.

Justin_iZ_Here

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:04 pm
I like that edit, it's far better then what they wanted to use, only problem I have is the neck, the neck and the area below it really serve no purpose and could be removed. other then that it looks fine.