ghiden

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:
Account bound - yes.
Tradeable - no.

What about the Facebook reward we were promised for 10k likes?

not sure what the issue with them being tradeable is.. u can only use one poppet at a time anyway Smile

Advertisement

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:13 pm
Should be known that you earned the poppet for reaching level 30 in CB. Why would you make it sellable to someone who didn't earn that? Keep it for your account and make it unsellable sounds more than fair to me.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:34 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:
Should be known that you earned the poppet for reaching level 30 in CB. Why would you make it sellable to someone who didn't earn that? Keep it for your account and make it unsellable sounds more than fair to me.  

I also worked for lvl 42 in OBT and my +15 weapon. But people can buy that....why not the Owl?

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:35 pm
Weren't you randomly chosen to get that in CB? Pure was the first level 35 so I see how she earned that one.

pauloschunke

Rank 0
pauloschunke
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:35 pm
synster14 wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

I also worked for lvl 42 in OBT and my +15 weapon. But people can buy that....why not the Owl?  

Point's in STR and INT not work ?

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:13 pm
i think the pet should be given to the toon u wanna use cause i for one wanna play the diel race when it comes out if it comes out lol.

ghiden

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:06 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:

First let me say I play more than 3 characters. I do have more than 1 account and GM's have alrdy made it clear that all my accounts will not get the poppet although every account I have did make it to lvl 30 in CB. Second of all I did earn it. If a player wants to sell it that is what they should be able to do.

here is an example of ur theory : If I told you to walk around a major city and pickup 300 oak sticks 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter and in return I will give u a car that will never be made again.. Oh yea no matter what happens you will never be allowed to sell, trade, or other wise get rid of it. ( why would u want to sell, trade, or get rid of it anyway you only worked for it).

iv5d

Rank 1
iv5d
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:18 pm
pauloschunke wrote:
synster14 wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

Point's in STR and INT not work ?  

wepond lVL 15 wtf blue items are lvl 10 only u can go farther

tisler19

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:23 pm
what the Hard did u guys fix ? 5 hours to mess it up more ?

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:10 pm
ghiden wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

First let me say I play more than 3 characters. I do have more than 1 account and GM's have alrdy made it clear that all my accounts will not get the poppet although every account I have did make it to lvl 30 in CB. Second of all I did earn it. If a player wants to sell it that is what they should be able to do.

here is an example of ur theory : If I told you to walk around a major city and pickup 300 oak sticks 3 inches long and 1 inch in diameter and in return I will give u a car that will never be made again.. Oh yea no matter what happens you will never be allowed to sell, trade, or other wise get rid of it. ( why would u want to sell, trade, or get rid of it anyway you only worked for it).  

I'm not one to argue. It's fair enough we got a reward for what we accomplished in CB we knowingly signed up and played to the certain level for it. For those that did not should not be given the opportunity to purchase or trade for them. That's all I'm stating.