gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:54 pm   Last edited by gmebilfish on Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Closed/Stress Test Reward

Info needed for Xmas Costume Payout
Hi everybody!

I know everyone has been asking where their rewards for playing on the Closed Beta and Stress Tests are. We will start paying them out shortly. There were a few issues and we wanted to wait for the server to be up and stable before giving them out.

I want to point out that these rewards will go straight to your highest character's stash.

These rewards cannot be moved from one character to another.

Closed Beta: Owl Poppet (perm) for surpassing Level 30 (Paid out. If you reached level 30 and still have not received the Perm Owl Poppet, please send in a ticket)
Closed Beta: Owl Poppet (90 days) for reaching Level 15(Paid out. If you reached level 15 and still have not received the Owl Poppet (90 days), please send in a ticket)  

Stress Test: Christmas Costume (30 days) for reaching Level 20 (Please fill the Stress Test Reward form)  

Please be patient as these payout are done manually. (yay me..)

Sorry for the wait and thank you so much for your patience and corporation.
Advertisement

MalchikGay01

Rank 0
MalchikGay01
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:37 pm
I actually wanted my poppet on the archer class i heard rumors about. Can I get this poppet at a later date or is it now or never?

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:42 pm
MalchikGay01 wrote:
I actually wanted my poppet on the archer class i heard rumors about. Can I get this poppet at a later date or is it now or never?  
I have people too that wish to do the archer class so i'm interested too into that question for my clannies.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:50 pm
I think that its best to avoid all the confusion later. Remember Ebil has to do it all manually so I'd just accept that you get a free perm in an account xD

gazdadrzave

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:54 pm
It should have been made tradable from character to character on the same account. As the guys said once Archer comes out perhaps lots of us would like to use it there...
Unfair :/

obscure69

Rank 0
obscure69
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh Yeah!

\m/<(-_-)>\m/
Thanks GMebil¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

<a>Photobucket</a>

giobbolino

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:12 pm
maybe its a stupit question but id like to know if we can only have one poppet in account because i had 3 characters in CBT lvl 35,35,31... so i can only have one and i have to chose in which character i want it on? ^^
thx

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:14 pm
I want the owl poppet on my alt....

I don't plan to play my main anymore and I do not believe my alt will be a higher level before you hand out the owl...
Why not give them out to every character seeing as they aren't tradeable. Seems fair enough even if it's a bit of work for you.

That's what you signed up for though...<_< Or just make it tradeable, no harm in people selling their owls. Not like people can take advantage of it.

ghiden

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:01 pm
Yes I agree Owls should be tradeable.. We worked for them so I feel that we should be able to do with them as we wish.. I also think the Owls Poppet should never be allowed to be used for a promo... kinda like a game collectable

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:04 pm
Account bound - yes.
Tradeable - no.

What about the Facebook reward we were promised for 10k likes?