husseinatwa
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:26 pm
cant trust any1 now adays ):

Advertisement

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:32 pm
Good thing you made this thread, there's a dude running around the Barter section making multiple accounts trying to do this. He tried getting at me as well, but of course I'm to smart for that Wink

As far as I know, this one person is mainly the one causing this and is scamming multiple people. Let me know if you want to talk this out.

bpd123

Rank 0
bpd123
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:35 pm
I use teamviewer all the time.

If you want to use it, go into the settings and choose to deny mouse control access. That way they can only see your dekstop but have no way to remote control your computer.

ipsgb

Rank 3
ipsgb
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:51 pm
Everyone just say Thank you.

<center>[IMG

kevinchao968

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:59 pm
You guys should be thankful

Syance_

Rank 0
Syance_
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:11 am
Topic. wrote:
silentbomb123 wrote:
IM glad that THIS is what you care about and not the nonstopping hacks -_-

GJ  

There are other issues at hand besides the hacks that are addressed.  

Give me one reason why patching hacks isn't #1 priority.

chrisjodway

Rank 3
chrisjodway
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:33 am
Haha and some geeks were commanding my team to switch to Teamviewer instead of Vent during one of the tourneys..

kilzone144

Rank 1
kilzone144
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:42 am
people shouldn't show there accounts to "friends"
no one can be trusted. "TBH you must be a little bit stupid to do this"
The program Team viewer is a safe program.

jmaalkhan

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:05 am

Re: Do not use Teamviewer!

More info inside!!!
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Attention soldiers!

It has come to our attention that many of you are using the program Teamviewer to allow other players onto your computer to check out your account (as a sort of "bragging rights" thing).

Please understand that Teamviewer is a remote access program that allows anyone accessing your computer through that program to act as administrator on your computer, even if they are not you! This allows them to make changes to anything on your computer as though they were you, including accessing your account and making changes to it.

Players scamming other players into using Teamviewer to allow them access to their computers has resulted in a large amount of accounts becoming compromised. In order to prevent more accounts from being broken into, please DO NOT USE THE PROGRAM, TEAMVIEWER!!!

That is all.

DISMISSED!

I highly disagree. As long as you don't give your teamviewer to anyone that you don't fully trust, teamviewer is a safe program. You're just an idiot if you let someone change your password on teamviewer.

40creek.

Rank 4
40creek.
PostedJan 23, 2013 11:19 am
I've only used TeamViewer twice for something. From my experience with it, I just don't see how anyone could really do anything with your computer unless you left it connected to someone and left your computer unattended for a brief period of time.

Quite frankly, I never really trusted the program 100% and I deleted it about 3 weeks ago for security concerns as well as for the fact that I never used it and didn't see a need for it anymore.