Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:15 pm
Yeah already know that my friend hacked from tv Sad

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:16 pm
Don't use remote assistance, just let them view without any privilege to control.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:36 pm
Konvikt_ wrote:
Don't use remote assistance, just let them view without any privilege to control.  

Or just don't use the program. There are far too many people on here that are getting compromised because they use Teamviewer. If you really wanna show off your account or show that you have something, just take a video or stream it via xfire or youtube.

pimpman_jason

Rank 0
pimpman_jason
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:42 pm
Well just have some gm's or something get on and start banning them like you guys say your gonna cause all hackers take you guys as a joke and Ive heard several people saying "well if we stop buying ap or if we stop playing for a while then maybe the gm's will start actually banning hackers." and "Ive had hacks for like a month now and I haven't been banned they dont do anything."

basil_bk

Rank 4
basil_bk
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:58 pm
i dont know it lol never use it. Very Happy

mashoultzy2

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:47 pm
People who are stupid enough to use teamviewer and not know how to use it should be banned.
I disagree with Shragie. If you give somebody permission to look at your computer you should watch what they are doing. The only way people take accounts over teamview is if the guy getting teamviewed leaves? You can over ride the person teamviewing you or even set up a hotkey to turn it off when you want.
Your just dumb if you get your account stolen over TV.

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:21 pm
pimpman_jason wrote:
Well just have some gm's or something get on and start banning them like you guys say your gonna cause all hackers take you guys as a joke and Ive heard several people saying "well if we stop buying ap or if we stop playing for a while then maybe the gm's will start actually banning hackers." and "Ive had hacks for like a month now and I haven't been banned they dont do anything."  

We actually do ban anyone found hacking and reported to us. We cannot be in-game so we depend on the players to take the time and submit hacking reports to us. Not to mention the fact that they just make another spam account and continue to do so. We are working on the hacking problem so please, be patient.

Also, this has nothing to do with being scammed via teamviewer. Hacking is modifying code in a computer program. Tricking someone into letting you on their computer via a program like teamviewer isn't being hacked, it's being scammed. The two are completely different and this community really needs to start thinking of it as such. Hacking isn't your fault but getting scammed is and I guarantee fewer people would get their accounts broken into if they would stop being so trusting of random strangers on the internet.

synsouls

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:23 pm
Somebody send that to me too.. He was came from in Middle East added me to Facebook and message me to Download TeamViewer to see my SF accounts.. Lmao..