croweagle48

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

anuran quest awakening V

I really need help about quest awakening part 5 for anuran, I have seen that there is a lot of guide for zumi and human race in their awakening quest, but not anything for Anuran. So I decided to ask you guys who have been playing this game for a long time as anuran or at least you have played as anuran befofe about how to find "Lucca"? It is said Lucca are located outside the village but I cannot find any monster named Lucca. Can anyone give me a hint about where is lucca or what color is it? Does it has the same color as "small peak turtle" monster?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Hello croweagle48!

Look at your quest menu. See where it tells you just below the quest name, Awakening V, to defeat Lucca? Try right clicking Lucca's name. It should auto-route you.

If not, is there an icon you can right click to the left of the quest name, if Lucca is a summoned monster? Try right clicking that, and it should auto-route you and summon it.

It should be able to be done through one of those two methods. Give 'em a try and let me know how it goes!

croweagle48

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Merushii

it workedd
thank you Merushii I never know about the auto route that info was pretty useful and I finally found lucca thank you so much XD

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:14 pm
You're welcome! Be sure to use that handy feature in the future!

Have a great day. ^_^