JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:46 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Ah yes Ep3 and earlier, no Enchants, no OJs, no Raids! I don't particularly look back with superfondness, since I spent the majority of EP3 grinding out a HM (5Cool and a UM xD

Teos had (as Gerrard's) SS shows a few max ranked people on Fury and *thinks* at the time 1 on AoL maybe 2.

I am not one of the people who believes that was the best times for Shaiya though, better than more recent times for sure though ^_^  

I think best time was EP 4, when the game had limit on enchants at 13. You could still farm stuff ingame and compete in PvP with out being spending .

And PvP was nice and balanced, endgame had sweet boss PvP and low zones didnt have ukilleble ubers on as insane lvl like now.  

Aye the limit of 13 was nice PvP was fast paced even though I was a Light and recognised we outnumbered Fury 6 to 1 most the time.

I thought the End of Ep4 start of Ep5 (prelvlcap going to 70)

I didn't mind Ep5 too much pre-70 gears either but PvP sure had slowed, ofc I also got my health back in ep5 so went bk to work xD

Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:28 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Ah yes Ep3 and earlier, no Enchants, no OJs, no Raids! I don't particularly look back with superfondness, since I spent the majority of EP3 grinding out a HM (5Cool and a UM xD

Teos had (as Gerrard's) SS shows a few max ranked people on Fury and *thinks* at the time 1 on AoL maybe 2.

I am not one of the people who believes that was the best times for Shaiya though, better than more recent times for sure though ^_^  

I think best time was EP 4, when the game had limit on enchants at 13. You could still farm stuff ingame and compete in PvP with out being spending .

And PvP was nice and balanced, endgame had sweet boss PvP and low zones didnt have ukilleble ubers on as insane lvl like now.  

Aye the limit of 13 was nice PvP was fast paced even though I was a Light and recognised we outnumbered Fury 6 to 1 most the time.

I thought the End of Ep4 start of Ep5 (prelvlcap going to 70)

I didn't mind Ep5 too much pre-70 gears either but PvP sure had slowed, ofc I also got my health back in ep5 so went bk to work xD  

Start of EP 5 wasn't bad at all, it was even PvP even though heavy spenders geared fast, but others still had a fair chance to catch up and compete in the PvP.
So I agree it was fun and good, but as it all got more ap focused farming died.
It all just slowed down so fast.

God I miss how the game use too be, this will forever be my farviot PvP game for some reason =/

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:29 pm

o.o

o.o
Archer: Tonka, Fatal , Karina(gaia)
Ranger: RUDERANGER (gaia)
Priest: NallyPop (gaia) Kawaii( lailah) HER
Mage: MrMagic , Devil.Mage , Burn , NuclearWapon ( all from gaia ) Selene.. ( lailah)
Fighter: LittleCharly , iFlirty , HIM
Defender: Naked.Monkey !!!

UOF

Warrior: U-U , Blade , Bosco
Guardian: Prike, Kaz , Bosco guard ( dont remember name )
Orcs:Cinnamon , Tala. , Fawks , Safest , NallyPop , Yume[TvT] , Michelle
Pagan:
Hunter: PH0B0S[TvT] forever !! PUMA too but not as much liek phoby ^^
Sin: Karnivool , 115 ( dela Very Happy ) , PincesCatali

Lavica84

Rank 1
Lavica84
PostedFeb 10, 2013 5:38 am
Orcs:Cinnamon muahahahah really? this person is way to new to this game to be included in a post like this ( oh...just ask some orcs that were in her tab how uber and great she is and i dont mean on other ego booster orcs).... this is voting for the best OLD endgame player!
Anyway...my best fury ever are ...

Warrior : Bosco the best one i have ever seen
Guardian : Mina[247]
Hunter: PHOBOS , Purity , Culae
Orc : Yume (omg you were so good..why you dont play anymore QQ) Honey (also one of the best), JuJuBee (the best wis orc Very Happy)
Assasin: Karnivool Very Happy

and something i need to say couse i saw no1 was mention that person ..imo the best AOL Ranger was LeannaFay very skilled and nice person.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:15 am
Lavica84 wrote:
and something i need to say couse i saw no1 was mention that person ..imo the best AOL Ranger was LeannaFay very skilled and nice person.  

Chck my first post in the thread xD and it was LeanneFey Very Happy

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:49 am

Re: o.o

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
Mage: MrMagic , Devil.Mage , Burn , NuclearWapon ( all from gaia ) Selene.. ( lailah)

UOF

Pagan:

Is this some kinda troll post? You realize this is best pvpers of all time thread right? Shocked

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

o.o
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:

UOF

Pagan:

Is this some kinda troll post? You realize this is best pvpers of all time thread right? Shocked  

lol i did post the ppl i know that is good. Móst of them from gaia because that was my fírst serves.
If u dnt like make u post , thís is mine and i dnt care if it like u or not

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:59 pm

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
giovis13 wrote:

UOF

Pagan:

lol i did post the ppl i know that is good. Móst of them from gaia because that was my fírst serves.
If u dnt like make u post , thís is mine and i dnt care if it like u or not  

It's a best pvper of all time thread - not "who i think good in game now thread".

No offense there are some here that arent so bad as choices, but others who shouldn't even be spoken of on this thread. That's probably the opinion of the original poster as well I would think Razz

Think before posting ......

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:27 pm
Thank you for mentioning me. But in all seriousness I do not Belong here. Smile

Shadowl9

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:18 pm
Seriously did no one see my first post in this thread? There r only 3 legends but only the old players knew them... and again they r... LaBoa (UoF), LaLa(UoF), Genesis(AoL)! No one compares to them! Twisted Evil U could possibly add FatalWalker(AoL) and Viggen(UoF)

Razakq