Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:01 am
I do not qualify myself as true endgame pvper (I spent over 2/3 of my Shaiya pvp time in Canta).

If I must name an endgame pvper I miss: Zekii.

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)
Advertisement

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedJan 24, 2013 10:41 am
Cin and Scythe were the best to ever play this game on either side.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:09 am
Etain Priest: Little-Millwa

"One lives. All live. Yeah, sure, I get it. Honor your dead friends by never giving up, that's a great toast. But here's what they'll never know: actually being the last one."

CattyBeast

Rank 0
CattyBeast
PostedJan 25, 2013 10:25 pm
hmm i played etain only so can only name them

Fury side :SAKATA , Prometheus , Di <33 , Hesticles , Lilly ,Geno , Ethan , Shanks {Shanky panky}<33 moo , Besa n besi <3 ,

The Inbetweeners (regular fc'ers ^^ ) Pulse (was hard to beat no matter wat side he on)

Light side : ADL , Nemmy (ofcourse), MEELAD , FS , UNIQUE (the mage version) , Requiem pvpers(cant rem all the names) , BellyDancer , Light_Squall (also an epic raid leader=] )

hughsebio

Rank 0
hughsebio
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:57 am
i can only give my opinion on etain players, as it was my server but wow so many great player have kicked my *** and let me leech over the years
This could be a long list, in roughly chronological order

Fighters -
Aduuket - the first uber fighter on etain, a real pvp killer
SSB - grinded with him to 60 the first time round and he we moved to pvp together, much missed
HT - couldnt speak a word of english, his priest/son who was 12 spoke for him but wow was he good
Res - my frontman and bro, shrewd character, he and i had some great times, if you remember him there was a good chance you didnt like him, but **** he was good
ForeverStrong - Always best gears and has the skills too, a beast and ma bish (dont tell him i said that)
Ren, slick, Kilar, Prodi, Nevita, thao, kaize, Agonuby, ADL, Viet.Msg, UltraDragon and Allystar all worth a mention
Nemmy - Daddy of them all

Defenders -
BKwon - the original battletank on etain, she lead we followed
BlackDragon - we played HM defs in CrazyKids together and moved to etain, he was the one who made me give up my fighter and come back to being a tank, best 60 tank still Wink
NEVER - leader of reborn long time ago, very smart raid lead, he took pvp bosses over completly in his time
Golradir, Kram, defmoon, DBD, rocks, and the remorse or someting (the AoA GS who i cant think of atm)

Rangers -
TantiKaede - ep4 ranger who was streets ahead of everyone else
Ukitake, Archer_h

Priests -
LittleMillwa - best preist by far i ever played with, sadly missed
bellydancer, Joe.Quarry, Selune, Sanji, Rosa, Evy, Rev, Odiana, KatorGem, nurseD, ANGE, cccp, Rhea and so many more that i cant remember atm
-sarrina- - worth a special mention, uber HM pvp res bot she would die to give me a dispel

Mages-
BigKapoof - The best, old school ep3 and 4 player, was perma banned for KBing at jungle portal once too much, no one could match him
Sorbet, Chewie, Reality and unique (the mage version)

Archers -
GUD.UK CattiBrie and LyronBakros - not sure on spellings, but they were ep3/4 arhcers who killed everything and everyone
Supercross <3 the first one to use crossbows on etain and hit so hard everyone else copied
Stone, Dolly, muthie, Ampuja, Kyudo, Dr.Dumbas69er and MEELAD were all great too
Valkyrie - he was the best of them tho, called a hacker more than anyone even dolly, he was/is that good

Warriors-
Own and Kcott - TF ruled mainly cause of these two, they killed me so much its not even funny, really
Elliott, Sakata, Samson, genocider, clyde, Philly, Yozi, TehLiQue and ofc zhao are worth a mention
Hesticles - my favourite opponent, he was the best i played against by far and the forum banter was usally good fun too

Guardians-
Narcotics, jiggz, HitMe, shanks and prometheous are the guards i remember most

Assassins -
DonMeduza - he was unbeatable in his day, the best sin i ever saw
Butcher would be next on my list then as much as i hate to say it, decap was annoying as Hard, not sure if that was his QQing more than his strength tho lol

Pagans -
SuperMario - ep3/4 pagan, the first time i ever saw KB was from him, i died
Lone - he had a tank too but he was better with a pagan
TaylorMcLuke - the best pagan i ever came up against, hit so hard i still got bruises

Oracles-
Lys and Smooshy by some way the best two
Di, Kizzd, besi, pandi, shyv, DrHeleni, Kay, lizzy and so many more that i cant think of right now, i hate you all

Hunters -
Besa, itax, vulcan and bosh all jump into my head

lmao didnt mean to get this long, but i kept remembering people and i have probably missed more than i remembered

<a>Photobucket</a>

Veritasz

Rank 2
Veritasz
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:07 am
AoL:
I played Teos & Etain mainly and my list will be based on this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighters:
1)Cin(Teos Fighter, and a big idol to me on Teos for his skills and knowledge about game)
2)Exodus(Becamse kind of an idol to me in Canta(Lailah/Linked) for super fast ele switching)

Canta: SaquibLegend(Teos,Uber geared, maybe not the most skilled to ever have played this game but helped me finding my path in game)
Tanks:
1)Aoratos(You can always discuss if he was the most skilled, but he was almost unkillable and always prefered tank for bosses(Teos) and for his impact he stills stands out as the most significant in my memory)
B-Defs:
1) Fish(Teos, First truely skilled bdef I met and a great leader type from my time in Immortals)
2) Genocide(Teos, Best battle defender I ever played with)
3) BlackDragon(Etain, met in linked and later in goddess, skilled old school battle defender)
Archers:
1) DragonFly(Teos, Canta archer was very skilled, and killed ppl in canta aswell as in jungle/dd1 at lv30)
Ranger:
1)Prince.Catali(He was kind of an icon for the ranger class at the time I played Teos for his toon aswell as his build/class knowledge)
Mage:
1)Chewie(Etain, best mage ever in this game IMO)
2)Alkasa(Teos, HM mage, were pretty good)
Priest:
Canta: Elfstruck(Teos), Aki(Teos), Selene(Teos), ThankMe(Teos, Did her job well), Reina(Etain, best healer when I joined Etain) - I have to make canta a seperate category as Teos Canta had best squad of healers I ever saw in this game. Being a AoL DPS in Teos Canta at that time was a true pleasure.
End game
1) Korny(Teos, undergeared compared to other ET priests, but probably the best of them skillwise)
2) Elfstruck(Teos, She kept me alive in canta aswell as endgame when we both moved there together)
B-Priest: Alcion(Teos, best and only really good battle priest I saw)

UoF:
Warriors:
1) Lerinda(Teos, NO doubt this IS the best warrior ever(in my time) in this game skillwise and the impact he had, he was so feared, yet somehow underrated by many)
2) OY(Teos, Not the most skilled warrior, but rank, gear and decent skills combined made him probably the biggest threat to AoL for warriors)
Guardians: Fish(Teos, He was simply just a smart and skilled player)
Hunters: VoidDragon(Teos, Had sick gear and was decently skilled), DirtNap(Teos, Good pvper and very respectful)
Canta: EndOfDays(Teos, Best canta war I ever fought, also helped by his amazing partner DaysEnd)
Assassin:
1) Prince.Catali(Teos, There was really no sins I feared, however in early EP5 Prince.Catali caused a threat with his gear that was way ahead of everyone else and his high dex build and yeah he plays the class his own way)
2)CandyCain(Merged, Best sin I get to play with these days, also saw her in Goddess. She is very skilled at her class)
Pagans: Gilgamesh(Teos, SICK pagan, I heard about her/his terror in 15 but never saw it myself, however was so unlucky to face this pagan in end game later and it was a true threat)
Orcs: LadyK, Fawks(Gaia, Sadly didnt get to pvp much with her but only takes a little time to know her skills)
Canta: DaysEnd(Teos, amazing orc, one of the best I ever saw also the main reason EndOfDays was so much significant than any other warrior)

Best Guild: Immortals(Teos, I truely miss this group of awesome PvPers and knowledged friendly players)

---
-Eire- / Reon

besa2

Rank 1
besa2
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:40 am
hughsebio wrote:

Oracles-
Di, Kizzd, besi, pandi, shyv, DrHeleni, Kay, lizzy and so many more that i cant think of right now, i hate you all

<3 u too Laughing

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:36 pm
besa2 wrote:
hughsebio wrote:

Oracles-

<3 u too Laughing  

Besi <33

besa2

Rank 1
besa2
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:21 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
besa2 wrote:
hughsebio wrote:

Oracles-

<3 u too Laughing  

Besi <33  

Sebi <33 Cool

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:55 pm
Oh so manny memories, even tho im not that ''old'' in endgame.
I'd like to put a few names here:
Priest: Yhi, Heavens, these 2 were such a pain to kill in pvp
Watje,, Ma_Lou, Moon, Aki
Sakura as best ranger aol had when i joined endgame
Vie3 - mage
RABID -archer
def-only stronger one i can remeber is Zero
figher- Nubian, XTC,,X.Mode,Yan(altho a ratio bish is great DD)

Fury: Orcs: Kino,Zam,Korny,Mel,Gormans.Toy,Jelly and manny manny more but just cant remeber names atm >.>
Pags- I know we had 2 good ones but cant remeber atm
Hunter: Culae,Swat DirtNap
Sin: PC
Guard: Fish, Doc, Yubel
Warrs: Luis,Shisha,Cloud,OY