ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:05 am   Last edited by ChainedOne on Jan 22, 2013 8:41 am. Edited 2 times in total

Best Endgame PvPers of All Time

Just in the memory of older EPs. from Ep 2 to Now.
Well lets see who the Endgame PvPers there made biggest impression on us are, even if they quit or still play lets name them.

AoL:
Fighters: Allystar (Etain EP 4 fighter from Reborn) DB-Pikachu (good HM Etain AoA HM fighter) And Nemmy doing EP 4.
Spear Fighters: Ren (Etain AoA Guild Leader, first fighter on etain to use spear for PvP).
Blunt Shield Fighters: DB-SlickBack (First to use blunt shield on etain PvP doing EP 4) Kaize and Exodus (both doing EP 5 Endgame Pvp)
Tanks: Mr.Holy (old friend of mine there did rather good with tanks) Mandatar (Always impressed me with hybrid builds). Stefano (Lailah player, Impressed me ever since I saw him doing linked PvP Events) BlackDragon (Etain Btank) Steg (Etain Btank).
Priest: Figgy(figgeh, Lailah Priest and old ep 2 friend of mine) Freya (Etain Priest awsome from ep 4 to now Razz) Evy (Etain priest awsome from start to end) Rita (Teos priest awsome healer aswell).
Archers: Dolly (Etain/Gaia Player she is a good skilled archer) Muthie/Mrs.Flemmie (Etain archer) Lyron (Etain. Don't remember the full spelling but was crazy rich mofoer with skills doing ep 3-4)
Ranger: Sakura (Teos Server)
Mage: Chewie (Etain, Best mage I ever saw doing ep 5). Was another mage from Etain RQ just don't remember his name atm Razz

UoF:
Warriors: Shisha (teos war) Bosco (Gaia War), U-U (Gaia war) Hesticels (Etain War, was awsome when X was the one playing the toon). Own (Etain EP 4 war) Kcott (Etain Ep 4 War)
Gaurds: Narcostics (Etain Ep 4 tank) HitMe (Etain Tank) HitEmUp (Boscos Tank)
Hunters: PlayBoy (Gaia, Was a hard dude to hit high dex good damge) There is more just don't remember the names..
Assassin: DonMedusa (Etain Ep 4 TF sin) PrinceCatali (Teos Sin).
Pagans: Loiske (Teos Pagan) TML (Etain Pagan)
Orcs: Fawks (Gaia Orc) GSKizzd (Back in EP 4 TF days she was crazy in endgame) Zammy (Teos orc)

I'll update my list as I remember the names of the other people I am thinking about, as there is some I forgot the names on. But they hiding in the back of my head.

Please share who you think was the best of all times, what EP it where don't matter.

Cheerz from Agony ^^
Advertisement

Diana76

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:25 am
Maked ranked jungle pvp cause Lailah was close to die.. like Gaia, fury was alot strong more then us.. and Lailah's light show up only SC/CS ( that make me pissed ) so, with my Teos friend.. i organizze Stef's event jungle for fun together, and do REAL PVP ( not boss-farm pvp )

Love ya bro <33333

Stef

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:50 am
ii vote for my self cause i rock ! kktnxbb Smile

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:01 am
grouzin wrote:
ii vote for my self cause i rock ! kktnxbb Smile  

LOLOL a bit sad though bro Wink

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:43 am
Let's try not to troll this thread

I will not be submitting any names due to the fact that I took many breaks from the game and a s such I have forgotten a lot of names.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:38 am
Ninniachel wrote:
Let's try not to troll this thread

I will not be submitting any names due to the fact that I took many breaks from the game and a s such I have forgotten a lot of names.  

True it's not for trolling, more like in honour of who we remember or still got the chance to play with.

Gerrard_UTH

Rank 1
Gerrard_UTH
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:02 am
few old what i could add on that list.

just from Teos Fury.

Oh.Yeah Warrior. old noob which were long like idol or even nearly god, but then Disapear Sad i miss him. thank god i have seen him couple tijmes and ALIVE

Mikki legendary name for Warrior. didnt ever past 60 lvl. he, him pagan and Guardian awesome player.

PlzDontHurtMe Guardian. was great tank. good memoryes.

M.G. old Warrior. was like dad and Addar

Addar. dad, i respect him memory.

Bo_Kahlil, awesome player.

O_Gilgamesh_O best pagan what i have seen. and Loiske is good apprentice

CanKillYou, like Gilganoobie, awesome person.

Azatoth, never learned him well, werent so much on voice, but silence will kill faster.

(GS)Grizzlim funny and very helpfull GS assassin. had great events.
(GS)DirtNap good hunter briliant GS

oh those good times.

still there is many names what i want to add, but i dont remember correct names anymore SadSad

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:54 am
Gerrard_UTH wrote:

just from Teos Fury.

Oh.Yeah Warrior. old noob which were long like idol or even nearly god, but then Disapear Sad i miss him. thank god i have seen him couple tijmes and ALIVE  

He does indeed seem to be back in Shaiya

For me personally as a list of "legends" is something like this pretty much referring to Ep3/4 and sadly the majority are long long gone Sad

Warriors:
Lerinda - Best Warrior I ever PvPed AGAINST, honourable mention to Cero0 (Lailah), Slylust and OY.
Master/Cloud/many other NCs - The Best Warrior I ever PvPed WITH
Fighters:
Santa.Claus - Best Fighter I ever mucked around with in Karis when bored, honourable mention to Solaced, Extreme, and to Hate
Cin - best Fighter I ever PvPed AGAINST, and I suspect he is sorely missed on AoL

Guardians: Fish, imo the best PvP raid leader I've ever played with in any Episode. O_o (or Face as we called him) was the best Guardian of yore for me
Defenders: Btank - Genocide, though they became imo overtime easier and easier to beat once I FCed, they were fun to duel in Ep4
Aoratos and TJ. The Rec Tanks, D's Ep3/4/5 Tank, makes all the current Rec Tanks look like squishies. TJ was a good lead, though he did teach me how to "death" summon, which I still do to this day xD

Rogues:
Sins: Huntsman/Karnivool, one of the few non-Teos people I remember from previous Episodes
Rangers: LeanneFey - the Best Ranger my sin has ever fought against, back when I was a Ranger not a Sin she was too new, [Gs]Greth was fun to fight in the same raids with though

Pagans/Mages: Gilgamesh - was oddly my first Teos Fury Guild's main boss KSer at MM's for those bosses that took a while to take down. Vicinity was a pretty evil Mage on Teos

Oracles: CherryWaves LadyK and JydaL 3 hard to kill Oracles who once I FCed were good healers too
Healers: RG (Lailah)

Archers: CrazyFox (Lailah) and LadyJ (JydaL's old AoL) BeauFemme
Hunters: The Class that was always my Ranger's bane, VoidDragon, Synester, and Hard.No

Pretty much everyone above left the game or that toon long ago (I deliberately tried to avoid people who still play), with the exception of the recently returned OY and Santa.

Here though I would also like to mention SkyeGray, JuniShot, DemonFace and FireSniper, possibly not necessarily for PvP, but they are definitely the 4 people I miss the most
Skye - a most amazing friend to speak to, to get advice from,
Juni, Skye's RL daughter, and one of the funniest people I had the honour to speak to
Demon, i've been fortunate enough to meet this guy in Florida, he is a really nice guy, and his playing style was to have fun and Kill stuff
FireSniper, my first guild leader, and a great friend even though we only speak briefly these days

Ichibod

Rank 2
Ichibod
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:56 pm
Gerrard_UTH wrote:

just from Teos Fury.

Mikki legendary name for Warrior. didnt ever past 60 lvl. he, him pagan and Guardian awesome player.

PlzDontHurtMe Guardian. was great tank. good memoryes.

M.G. old Warrior. was like dad and Addar

Addar. dad, i respect him memory.

Bo_Kahlil, awesome player.

O_Gilgamesh_O best pagan what i have seen. and Loiske is good apprentice

CanKillYou, like Gilganoobie, awesome person.

Azatoth, never learned him well, werent so much on voice, but silence will kill faster.

(GS)Grizzlim funny and very helpfull GS assassin. had great events.
(GS)DirtNap good hunter briliant GS

oh those good times.

still there is many names what i want to add, but i dont remember correct names anymore SadSad  

+1 Addar RiP

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:33 am
in memoriam: Addar

ToF Teos - OY as leader and pvper.

ToL: Yours.Cin (and yes he is missed allot as friend and pvper) / Scythe aka Flax (same as Cin) / Super.TJ / Aoratos, Sakura

If i name priests ill be dead Very Happy

[ps: PC thats called a TJ summon. Meaning - he using UT you dont see him getting hurt, he summons you streight into he.ll and aoe kills you asap - result be: you all dead ... all but him ofc...]