iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:04 am
Mila.urlich wrote:
So things are still the same for guardianship guilds? Is the main reason I came to check the forums.

Or do we need to manually sign up for kaslow again? O:  

Somehow Crimsonite didn't get signed up for GW this week, although the Guardian Guild should auto-register, so I don't know what went wrong there. I would say it's safer to just manually sign up even if you win.. I guess. @_@
Advertisement

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:11 am
iBambi wrote:
Mila.urlich wrote:
So things are still the same for guardianship guilds? Is the main reason I came to check the forums.

Or do we need to manually sign up for kaslow again? O:  

Somehow Crimsonite didn't get signed up for GW this week, although the Guardian Guild should auto-register, so I don't know what went wrong there. I would say it's safer to just manually sign up even if you win.. I guess. @_@  

Well supposedly if nobody signs up for Ilya gvg, the top 8 guilds will automatically get put into it, (this is my understanding of what i read on frost's blog, not sure if its accurate), so i'm thinking its basically that, you got autosigned up for Ilya after maint, which is why it didn't auto sign you up for Kaslow?....I think.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:13 am
AnimeFan9001 wrote:
Well supposedly if nobody signs up for Ilya gvg, the top 8 guilds will automatically get put into it, (this is my understanding of what i read on frost's blog, not sure if its accurate), so i'm thinking its basically that, you got autosigned up for Ilya after maint, which is why it didn't auto sign you up for Kaslow?....I think.  

If that was the case, a few of the guilds signed up for Kaslow GW this week would have been moved to Ilya. Anyway, it was supposed to only be a text bug, so why we weren't auto registered is beyond me. ;~~;

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:28 am
iBambi wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:

If that was the case, a few of the guilds signed up for Kaslow GW this week would have been moved to Ilya. Anyway, it was supposed to only be a text bug, so why we weren't auto registered is beyond me. ;~~;  

Bambi does have a valid point. Since her Guild won GW last week By rule they should be auto registered as the the #1 seed . but when i checked the boards it has NewWorld as the #1 seed . Usually the top seed Comes into GW with the Keepers box and auto registered so i am with bambi on that this is very confusing.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:41 am
iBambi wrote:
AnimeFan9001 wrote:

Yes the same happened for Quill. In fact we have a bunch of random guilds in our GW. In fact it seems as every guild that was supposed to be in Kaslow GW got moved to Ilya >.<

GMTenRing

Rank 3
GMTenRing
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:55 pm
Hey everyone. It's been brought to our attention there may be some complications with this Ilya Guild Wars issue. We are working hard on it right now and hope to have a working fix by Monday. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:48 am
Seems you can't even ally a guild signed up for Kaslow GW if you're "signed up" for Ilya GW, even though the later one isn't implemented yet. Free box, gg.

GMTenRing

Rank 3
GMTenRing
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:42 am
iBambi wrote:
Seems you can't even ally a guild signed up for Kaslow GW if you're "signed up" for Ilya GW, even though the later one isn't implemented yet. Free box, gg.  

We're working as fast as we can to fix this problem. Thanks!