Atirishanda

Rank 0
Atirishanda
PostedFeb 02, 2013 10:04 am
Hiikaro wrote:
WOW! You Guys Are Just Unbelievable How Can you get so mad because of them not announcing on who got in Alpha?

I Know You Want to play! But u Don't have to go all mad and all.

It Is Alpha Testing. Not Everyone can play it.
I'm Patiently Waiting for Alpha Testing(If I Can't Enter Alpha)
I Will Also Wait for CBT and if i still get picked.
I Will wait for OBT. Patience is a virtue (But,but ITS BORING >.< Razz). all characters will still be wiped on cbt and alpha phase.

If I Were you try playing other games and just keep looking around in the forums if there are any new updates.

By The Way.
Seeing How Impatient you guys are and just want to play then not being picked by alpha testing. You Don't Have The RIGHT! To Get Mad On Aeriagames.

Good Day To You All.
~Not A Desperate Player  

Lol but good you got a point there. I too am playing other games atm cuz i knew ( and technicaly EVERY1 knew) that signing up for the sweepstakes wasn't an guaranteed access to the Alpha test. I wait and that's all i can do for now, being angry at why they haven't given us the lists of winners yet is pointless. You might as well focus that energy at something else.
Advertisement

Goewolfgg

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Goewolfgg
PostedFeb 02, 2013 11:13 am
I think I have the right to know who wins. I am not saying I deserve to win. I fulfilled my part of the deal by liking them on face book. I don't think it is out of line for me to expect that they deliver on a delayed timeframe that they committed to.

Chad16

Rank 0
Chad16
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:12 pm
Hiikaro wrote:
WOW! You Guys Are Just Unbelievable How Can you get so mad because of them not announcing on who got in Alpha?

I Know You Want to play! But u Don't have to go all mad and all.

It Is Alpha Testing. Not Everyone can play it.
I'm Patiently Waiting for Alpha Testing(If I Can't Enter Alpha)
I Will Also Wait for CBT and if i still get picked.
I Will wait for OBT. Patience is a virtue. all characters will still be wiped on cbt and alpha phase.

If I Were you try playing other games and just keep looking around in the forums if there are any new updates.

By The Way.
Seeing How Impatient you guys are and just want to play then not being picked by alpha testing. You Don't Have The RIGHT! To Get Mad On Aeriagames.

Good Day To You All.
~Not A Desperate Player  

It's not the fact that we have not got into the Alpha testing, or that I'm anxious to play. I am anxious to try it out and help put some input into the game with feedback, since they will probably listen to some Alpha testers more than people who are not testing it. BUT>

The reason this is bothering me personally is they are not being very professional about this. I mean they put a post up saying more info WILL be posted on Friday. Not that it might be, that it will be. Yet still no info after even longer a wait extended from before.

AG did a good job hyping this game up, bringing in new players that may not have ever even heard of Aeria before, and also bringing back older players like myself. It'd be a shame to see those new players get scared off because they will think AG is unreliable.

Sorry, I try to look at the big picture.

zero7894

Rank 0
zero7894
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

I Agree with Chad

Hi
I'm more upset that they are acting like the Vindictus NA team who doesn't give a crap and commit to so many things and don't deliver and thats why they all got fired and now the Korean team took over the NA so they can get things done and. No i'm not saying i want Aeria to get taken over etc. I am new to Aeria but its like the Vindictus team all over again as for the say they will do it but then no sign or word from them for days besides "EVENT TODAY WOOHOO WISH YOU WERE IN ALPHA! SO YOU COULD BE IN THE PARTY AND GET SPECIAL MAGICAL STUFFS!!!!" while the people not in alpha we sit and wait and see the people already in alpha get in to do the events and exclusives to that. That said I do agree that what can we really do? Besides wait and wait and wait and more wait.

Chad16

Rank 0
Chad16
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:16 pm
I mean they could at least make a response explaining why or at least acknowledging that they missed the Friday schedule.

Lucifyria

Rank 1
Lucifyria
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:19 pm
Chad16 wrote:
I mean they could at least make a response explaining why or at least acknowledging that they missed the Friday schedule.  

At this point I'm not expecting any word until Monday.

I'd be surprised if any of them work on the weekend. o.0

zero7894

Rank 0
zero7894
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:28 pm
Chad16 wrote:

They could buuuuuuuut they did that last time as you may of seen. So even if they did I wouldn't have to much faith in them to keep their word. Busy as they are there has to be that one guy or woman that isn't doing all that much and is just running things back and forth that could sit down and do a random roll 25 times I don't think its that hard.

larasantos

Rank 0
larasantos
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Chad is The MAN :D

I agree with Chad, I don't think aeria is being responsible at all or respecting the future scarlet players. I watched the creation of aeria, grew up with them and i know what to expect. Alphas always go wrong. Remember Lime Odissey?! Let's just sit and wait. I'm not expecting any feedback from them before Monday, so.... Be calm. It may seem unfair, but being angry doesn't solve the issue. So, play something else, forget about the game for a couple of days (i know it can be hard) then hope for good news. Have fun guys and play nice Razz
*kisses
Lara

micillus

Rank 0
micillus
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:38 pm
Agree lul, just a game. Should take game more serious later when it's finally released and pay AP and not when u guys play alpha for just 5 days.

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:55 pm
Hope whoever wins didn't want to attend the alpha party/pvp. At this point it's not looking like you'll even have a chance to get the required levels to attend those.

Would think people who entered for the Monday draw have a right to feel a bit miffed too. First their contest was extended (which they were informed about two days after the contest ended), would give'em -1 weeks worth of playing. That's fine, things happen. Friday comes and goes, no news update or winners announced (both said to be on Friday) so many people lose another day (Friday evening being major game time for many). Saturday now, still heard nothing, losing more prime gaming time.

Even just a "sorry, it's going to take a little longer" update would be nice. Although I think if they say 'contest extended again, drawing Monday' people are going to burn things. At this point it feels like offering a kid candy and snatching it away - repeatedly.