Meken

Rank 0
Meken
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:38 am
I have liked but no email yet. hope i get one.

Advertisement

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedJan 22, 2013 10:38 am
NecromancerV wrote:
crimsonlily46 wrote:
Cakecicley wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
Just want to point out that a lot of people don't use facebook and facebook requires signing up because it is not a public place. PR people seem to somehow assume everyone has facebook.  

Everyone can just make dummy accounts.  

Even if it's a "dummy" one, I still don't want to make one. I just want to go on facebook at all.  

Well you don't have to use facebook if you don't want to. Just gotta wait for the beta then.  

Yea, it is just a friendly reminder. Hopefully there won't be facebook stuff going on after beta is done.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:30 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
crimsonlily46 wrote:
Cakecicley wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
Just want to point out that a lot of people don't use facebook and facebook requires signing up because it is not a public place. PR people seem to somehow assume everyone has facebook.  

Even if it's a "dummy" one, I still don't want to make one. I just want to go on facebook at all.  

Well you don't have to use facebook if you don't want to. Just gotta wait for the beta then.  

and it is what I'm doing. I just hope the majority of the events/etc won't be through facebook, or atleast the important ones; like this one, testing is important for bugs and etc. :/

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:33 pm
crimsonlily46 wrote:
NecromancerV wrote:
crimsonlily46 wrote:
Cakecicley wrote:
lingu023 wrote:

and it is what I'm doing. I just hope the majority of the events/etc won't be through facebook, or atleast the important ones; like this one, testing is important for bugs and etc. :/  

I highly doubt it, but who knows :O. We'll just all have to wait and see Razz

hn.cuongnd

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:55 pm
How can i join alpha?????

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:58 pm
hn.cuongnd wrote:

If you didn't sign up previously then you have to go like the facebook page which is listed on the first page, for a "chance" to possibly enter alpha.

hn.cuongnd

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:02 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
hn.cuongnd wrote:

If you didn't sign up previously then you have to go like the facebook page which is listed on the first page, for a "chance" to possibly enter alpha.  

kk, ty so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikfail

Rank 0
mikfail
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:15 pm
ah, wish they would have chose more from people most interested in the game(here in the forum). But its nice they give others a chance. Liked Smile

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:21 pm
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!! ಥ_ಥ

kokokod

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:48 pm
if someone didnt like this game pls share u account pm ^^