PostedJan 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Im a frog o.o What class?

Im a frog.. What's the best class for frogs? O.O
Advertisement

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:24 pm
Any race can play anything well, but I have some froggy friends that play healers as their main class, and it's pretty well-recognized that frogs have terrific healer classes ^^

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:37 am
Play what you like, basically. Frogs have nice both racial traits and skills for healing branch. To be honest i rarely see frogs but most of the anurans i know main healing classes, and by most i meant about 4-5 peeps. Anyway i heard the mdps stun racial skill is kinda nice too so it might make a good mdps (I cant really confirm this because my friend gave up levelling his frog and went back to his human lols). Anyway i'll suggest you to play whatever class you want Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedJan 22, 2013 7:12 am
Imo the best class for Anuran (frogs) are healers. That 10% G-Heal trait is too op. The pdps racial skills are okay too, if I remember correctly, their racial has a 1.7k DoT that roots you in place, but I'm sure other people who know more about frogs can confirm whether it's correct or not.

pflai

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:52 pm
Either Cleric, Shaman, or MA, since other than heals, frogs have the counterpart of the zumi tank heal, but tornado does >2k damage per 0.4 seconds, and you can stun then root with tornado and automatically kill the other person. If you don't kill, you would do at least massive damage. With MA's stun it is almost impossible to avoid unless a ranger/engineer stuns/fears you.