AmuseinTY

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:42 am
In all the MMOs I've tried, I never really 'got' what pvp is all about. So, what, you play just so you can beat someone over the head with your super grinded out characters awesome weapon of slaying? In the endgame, is that all there is? What if you play because you want to be a famous (virtual)blacksmith? Or learning awesome recipes and building your own mail order restaurant? Or heck just going on random hunts with friends and sitting down somewhere in the wilderness to have a snack (you bought ingame) and chat it up?

Or maybe I just need to get out more...
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:32 am
AmuseinTY wrote:

Completely opposite way of thinking if you want to 'get it'.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:35 am
AmuseinTY wrote:
In all the MMOs I've tried, I never really 'got' what pvp is all about. So, what, you play just so you can beat someone over the head with your super grinded out characters awesome weapon of slaying? In the endgame, is that all there is? What if you play because you want to be a famous (virtual)blacksmith? Or learning awesome recipes and building your own mail order restaurant? Or heck just going on random hunts with friends and sitting down somewhere in the wilderness to have a snack (you bought ingame) and chat it up?

Yeah I wanna be a weaponsmith with all the rarest recipes and gear, and I'll put them up in my shop in my town for all to see \o/

End game for LO there is a lot to do like you say. But that doesn't suit everyone, in fact I enjoy casual PvP along with everything you've said. Why not test out the skills that I've trained for so many days on the battle field along with the gear that I've found, or crafted, or bought from a store that sells legendary gear? It could be organized group pvp as well like WoE, and that could be quite fun.