CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:36 am
qawsar wrote:
ColdD26 wrote:
Nothing against something like the War of Emperium (War of Lime?). This is easy to be tweaked and monitored.

I just hope we don't have something like EE's Territory Wars. Cuz I've heard about a guild that was able to dominate everything they wanted "like tyrants" and even after a desperate attempt to unite all the best players from other guilds to defeat them... Well, they failed miserably.  

Oh god.. Yeah, I don't think it'd be that bad, the Trial NPC's also contributed to that issue in EE, there's so many jerks and elitists in EE blegh.  

1 Eden Crystal was worth about 30 gold in August 2011. I came back to the game in August 2012, and it was worth 75g. I don't believe that the AP price changed. Also, all decent items in the AH are more expensive now. The only way to get end game gear is to buy AP items and sell them in Aven. Doesn't even matter now, the playerbase is very low, you can play on Channel 1 and be the only person in your quest area, the main way to level was to farm Guild Quests in a party. Now, you can't get a party because nobody plays. Everyone just waits for the arena to come up and log off after they play in it for 2 hours.

Advertisement

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:59 pm
A WoE situation in LO would be a good system :3 Removes the 'top 100' (blegh) jackassery and tends to focus a tiny bit more on the group overall.

As a person who enjoys group-based PvP I could get behind that one, much like a penguins gets behind the line of cool animals (and yet, never makes it to the front).

I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee ~Flash Rosenberg

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:06 am
Inflate them epeens.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedJan 24, 2013 3:56 am
lol wow that means EE's situation is basically the same as GF xD Sad to say but that will also prolly be LO in 3-5yrs :S all AGE games seem to end up as P2W lesigh >> enjoy while it lasts I guess ;3 and don't know how the developers are planning things but I really don't want to see a ranking system for individual PvP because that attracts by far the most problems x.x Things for RvR and GvG would be nice though ;o Also if they have open PK with no restrictions then that would prolly kill LO for me ;x I was looking forward to this game as more a PvE game than PvP so ><

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:16 am
Don't confuse Aeria with X-Legend. Personally, I dont think it's AGE's fault for game's death if it was bad.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:16 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Don't confuse Aeria with X-Legend. Personally, I don't think it's AGE's fault for game's death if it was bad.  
I agree with this. and, imo at least, EE is faring better than GF because X-Legend tried to prevent some problems that happened in GF from happening in EE from the beginning, but EE is also younger than GF and GF fared decent in the beginning too.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:30 am
Brynhildra wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Don't confuse Aeria with X-Legend. Personally, I don't think it's AGE's fault for game's death if it was bad.  
I agree with this. and, imo at least, EE is faring better than GF because X-Legend tried to prevent some problems that happened in GF from happening in EE from the beginning, but EE is also younger than GF and GF fared decent in the beginning too.  

Both of those games will end where KS did and then everyone will talk about how great they were, compare them to new games that replaced them...
You never say bad things about the dead. Looks like this applies to games too.

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:33 pm
I'll say bad things. EE is the most ridiculous waste of time.

Kirill240

Rank 1
Kirill240
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:48 pm
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
I'll say bad things. EE is the most ridiculous waste of time.  

Agree with you.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedJan 25, 2013 9:03 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Don't confuse Aeria with X-Legend. Personally, I dont think it's AGE's fault for game's death if it was bad.  
But neither Shaiya nor DWO nor metal whats its name before it got moved to atlus developed by X-Legend and they all have/had problems with P2W :S