DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:53 pm
That's enough guys. If Chulapone still wants to talk about it, he can. Just don't respond to it and if he wants to spam this thread about this, he can. I'll just let the gm's know.

Yeah, guys, website will be up soon. Still in maintenance, but soon.

Advertisement

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:56 pm
DevinWT wrote:
That's enough guys. If Chulapone still wants to talk about it, he can. Just don't respond to it and if he wants to spam this thread about this, he can. I'll just let the gm's know.

Good luck devin, Btw if you need any tips with it, I'm not your guy, You can come ask me for any help any time, But ill ruin it Smile

( I know im useful, Plox no envy k? )

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

tumare

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

sorry por lo que dice este miembro

pido disculpas por parte del pride HoMunCul0sZ
spiralkings wrote:
DevinWT wrote:

Good luck devin, Btw if you need any tips with it, I'm not your guy, You can come ask me for any help any time, But ill ruin it Smile

espero sean latinos y puedan leer esto, pido disculpas por este inconveniente hecho por parte de uno de nuestros miembros del pride, sera castigado, no queremos tener problemas con nadie, es que es un niņo que gano y seguro se emociono y quiso en su momento hacer alarde por ese hecho, se que estuvo mal el abrir unos casilleros mas para que entres mas jugadores pero hay varios que hacen los mismo y seguro se copiaron, hasta entran con hacker y malogran el juego, espero algun dia jugar con ustedes pero de forma legal y asi se gane o se pierda de seguro que nos divertiremos. reitero nuevamente las disculpas del caso le dire que borre todo lo que puso, cuidense.

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:18 pm
The clan is going really awesome with lightz and devin's leading. Being active and filled with great people in it made me really happy about the clan. Yuuki and I will be back to lead the clan only in vacations, because now we find no time to play actually.

@Chulapone1, I don't wanan argue much about that clan war, fortunately I was in that clan war, and you guys were cheating/tapping the whole game, also made it 5v5 before starting which forced me to leave ch2 and join them in that cw, i know i got no evidences and that doesn't matter as far as i believe that my clan didn't complain for nothing and there was a reason.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

oronen33740

Rank 0
oronen33740
PostedFeb 04, 2013 3:20 pm
__Abdul wrote:
The clan is going really awesome with lightz and devin's leading. Being active and filled with great people in it made me really happy about the clan. Yuuki and I will be back to lead the clan only in vacations, because now we find no time to play actually.

@Chulapone1, I don't wanan argue much about that clan war, fortunately I was in that clan war, and you guys were cheating/tapping the whole game, also made it 5v5 before starting which forced me to leave ch2 and join them in that cw, i know i got no evidences and that doesn't matter as far as i believe that my clan didn't complain for nothing and there was a reason.  

ur evidence is ur word o.0

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: sorry por lo que dice este miembro

tumare wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
DevinWT wrote:

espero sean latinos y puedan leer esto, pido disculpas por este inconveniente hecho por parte de uno de nuestros miembros del pride, sera castigado, no queremos tener problemas con nadie, es que es un niņo que gano y seguro se emociono y quiso en su momento hacer alarde por ese hecho, se que estuvo mal el abrir unos casilleros mas para que entres mas jugadores pero hay varios que hacen los mismo y seguro se copiaron, hasta entran con hacker y malogran el juego, espero algun dia jugar con ustedes pero de forma legal y asi se gane o se pierda de seguro que nos divertiremos. reitero nuevamente las disculpas del caso le dire que borre todo lo que puso, cuidense.  

This guy is actually apologizing to the entire EarthFamily for what happened.He knows that his clan did was wrong and he will punish those who did the wrongdoing. He is going to talk to the other guy that posted here to tell him to stop fighting.

He is a meaning it too. He says the other guy is just a little kid that gets too emotional and does dumb stuff.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: sorry por lo que dice este miembro

lightspeed11 wrote:
tumare wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
DevinWT wrote:

This guy is actually apologizing to the entire EarthFamily for what happened.He knows that his clan did was wrong and he will punish those who did the wrongdoing. He is going to talk to the other guy that posted here to tell him to stop fighting.

He is a meaning it too. He says the other guy is just a little kid that gets too emotional and does dumb stuff.  

Yea, after i read it. It was very touching to see that someone would apologize like that. I know they made mistakes, but not they can learn from it.

As I was saying to some of my friends yesterday. He let in some disrespectful members and what I said is "I respect you, I respect your decisions, but the members you got is just out of control. I respect your clan and and your self, Please dont make your clan have a bad reputation." Since they were trolling us after game (Because we won) I told him that, and he understood me.

Btw it was Stylah Razz

Anyways Thanks for apologizing tumare, Hope we can have a friendly CW again someday. Good Luck with your clan buddy.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:05 pm
I love happy endings.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 04, 2013 8:11 pm
DevinWT wrote:
I love happy endings.  

Ohh Devin did you watch the movie Beauty and the Beast again? O.o