DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:49 pm
If you was accepted by Yuuki and Abdul whenever they were leading the clan, then you're still allowed to join, just be sure you tell us whenever you apply.

Advertisement

RedLacket

Rank 3
RedLacket
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Just passing by,
What happened to Earthfamily in the first place? I haven't logged into the game for like 4 to 5 months, have no idea whats going on.

Clan: Earthfamily

oronen33740

Rank 0
oronen33740
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:17 pm
thats good devin cause abd let me in the clan and so i meet the req yaaaaaaa

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:38 pm
RedLacket wrote:
Just passing by,
What happened to Earthfamily in the first place? I haven't logged into the game for like 4 to 5 months, have no idea whats going on.  

So, as you can see me and Devin are master now. Yuuki and Abd decided that, for us to lead EarthFamily since there not that active in game. We will make sure to make this clan the same as it was before, with our dedication in this clan.

Chulapone1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:26 am

no creo que sean tan buenos

no pasa nada
[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8615/asidicenserlosmejores.jpg
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8615/asidicenserlosmejores.jpg

Chulapone1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:32 am

complain when they lose their clan nothing happens

with low level accounts without ap we beat
There were 5 vs 5 was one of them that did not want to leave at the end and that it was level (junior high) claim to be a clan so respected and when they said that we beat hack that we do not accept their defeat as all is a piede game and win but this time lost lol hopefully for the next your ap will serve as their characters more than 20% of armor did not work well lost

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:48 am

Re: complain when they lose their clan nothing happens

Chulapone1 wrote:
There were 5 vs 5 was one of them that did not want to leave at the end and that it was level (junior high) claim to be a clan so respected and when they said that we beat hack that we do not accept their defeat as all is a piede game and win but this time lost lol hopefully for the next your ap will serve as their characters more than 20% of armor did not work well lost

Umm yea... Says the guy who put 5 vs 5, when we totally agree to put 3 vs 3. I know i dont have a SS or a video, but i saw it with my two eyes. And im not gonna lie.

Plus you guys were tapping. ImYourOwner has the video (I think)

Chulapone1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:41 am

the_mask500 wrote:
Chulapone1 wrote:

Umm yea... Says the guy who put 5 vs 5, when we totally agree to put 3 vs 3. I know i dont have a SS or a video, but i saw it with my two eyes. And im not gonna lie.

the truth that if they opened for 5 vs 5 when we were 3 vs 3 but you were the first to complete the 5 before we entered our 5 player in the round when we lost 2-1 there and play 5 vs 5 also equally had not normal and could enter password besides you has pesonajes with vests 20%

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:34 am

Chulapone1 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Chulapone1 wrote:

the truth that if they opened for 5 vs 5 when we were 3 vs 3 but you were the first to complete the 5 before we entered our 5 player in the round when we lost 2-1 there and play 5 vs 5 also equally had not normal and could enter password besides you has pesonajes with vests 20%  
The truth is that you are really ignoring acts, you were the master you changed the number of players that could join to the match that thing is always done by hispanic players. And obviously, if you cheated them, they are not stupid they will call their members.

Y no escribas una parrafara en el google translator por que va como el culo. Y respeta este tema porque es para reclutar nuevos miembros no para que vengas tu a hacerte el chulillo, que nisiquiera ganasties sobrados.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 03, 2013 11:46 am

Chulapone1 wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Chulapone1 wrote:

Dude please tell the truth. You put 5 vs 5. Then you called 2 members after. If i can show you a proof, I would. But unfortunately I dont have any. You can say what ever you want, but the truth will always be inside me.

Im done with this argument. Please dont do it here. This is a Recruiting Thread for my clan.