__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:02 pm   Last edited by __Abdul on Apr 04, 2013 3:25 pm. Edited 9 times in total

EarthFamily is Recruiting.

It's alive again.
Hey,

So EarthFamily is back as the topic says, and it is alive again after being kinda dead for several months.
Since Yuuki and I aren't active as much as we used to be In-game, we decided to give the lead to two trustful people, the_mask500 ( [GS]Lightz) and zweetvlek (Absolution).

Rules are the same since Yuuki and I made this clan which are:
Being,
•Loyal & Preferably active.
•A nice person and not a jerk.
•Able to speak english (doesn't have to be perfect)
•1.70kdr/30%HS+ & legit with no hacks.

So, if you match all the requirements and would like to join then contact to either [GS]Lightz or Absolution In-game.

EarthFamily's TeamSpeak server:
5.9.173.170:8

Official EarthFamily Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/EarthFamilyWT

This channel will contain, CWs, Montages or Clans that hack. So feel free to watch the videos!

If you guys want to find out more about the channel, Just Click Suscribe and there will be more videos going to be posted.

Credits to zweetvlek/Absolution for all the help!

Just to remind you that, it is called EarthFamiiy (2 ii), and if you have any further questions then feel free to comment below. Thanks.

CNb4dboy aka Healthy.
Advertisement

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:22 pm
i remember when people used to talk about this being a good clan, nice that its back, good luck Very Happy

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:29 pm
@Devin: Forgot to tell you that your going to lead with me. Since Abd and Yuuki gave me the green light I am excited to lead the clan with you!

On-Topic: Looking forward for some fellow forumers to join our clan. I will try my best to lead this clan to be the best!

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:01 pm
@Lightz
Same! I'll talk to you tomorrow about the clan, and glad it's back up and running like before.

@Abdul and Yuuki
It's crap to see you guys go, but I promise you guys Lightz and i will keep the Ef name alive, waiting for your official return!

oronen33740

Rank 0
oronen33740
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:33 pm
mm just to see if i can meet the req mmm let me see last time i played my kdr was around mm i think 0.98 (before abso used his hacks and ruined my kdr) and hs was like above 50 not sure clearly dont meet that... mm im clearly a jerk so nope. and i have bad english so nope. well at least i tried

Very Happy

gl in maneging earth devin and lightz ik ull do a great job

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:34 pm
oronen33740 wrote:
mm just to see if i can meet the req mmm let me see last time i played my kdr was around mm i think 0.98 (before abso used his hacks and ruined my kdr) and hs was like above 50 not sure clearly dont meet that... mm im clearly a jerk so nope. and i have bad english so nope. well at least i tried

Very Happy  

Lol oronen, you know we love you Smile

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:38 pm
DevinWT wrote:
@Abdul and Yuuki
It's crap to see you guys go, but I promise you guys Lightz and i will keep the Ef name alive, waiting for your official return!  

hehe we not gone, we just not as active as were anymore ^^. we come in-game time to time to say hi to friend and enjoy our time. I have no regret leaving my little baby to ya guys cause I'm sure ya guys gonna take good care of this clan.

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:39 am
Good luck with ur clan Razz

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:50 am
I know that EarthFamily is going to be the same clan that they were, now in the hands of lightz, it's for sure that's going to be an awesome clan, good luck guys..

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:16 am

Re: EarthFamily is Recruiting.

It's alive again.
__Abdul wrote:
Hey,

So EarthFamily is back as the topic says, and it is alive again after being kinda dead for several months.
Since Yuuki and I aren't active as much as we used to be In-game, we decided to give the lead to two trustful people, the_mask500 ( ILightzOutI) and DevinWT (PhantomV2).

Rules are the same since Yuuki and I made this clan which are:
Being,
•Loyal & Preferably active.
•A nice person and not a jerk.
•Able to speak english (doesn't have to be perfect)
•1.70kdr/30%HS+ & legit with no hacks.

So, if you match all the requirements and would like to join then contact to either ILightzOutI or PhantomV2 In-game.

Just to remind you that, it is called EarthFamiiy (2 ii), and if you have any further questions then feel free to comment below. Thanks.

CNb4dboy aka Health.  
Really happy to see that theard Wink well i have CrazyTime but i thought a lot about joining you guys are Awesome !