Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:14 am
Need more info on Heicht. How to kill it on physical classes (temp, wl, ds, ss) ?

GSSamurai iSaidNo SIingShot Stamp
Serenade
Advertisement

Samurai882

Samurai882
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:09 am
A few videos of players soloing it:
Shadowlord
Crusader
Warlord
Deathknight
Shaman
Hawkeye

I also have a question, do 3 parts yellow + 2 parts orange enable the bonus for 5 parts, like it was at first with the 80 yellow set?

Serenade

Samurai882

Samurai882
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:14 am
And also a deathknight doing it in less than 5 mins @@ which is pretty insane since he's not using candy.

And regarding Heicht's debuff, you can easily avoid that. Before casting it, you will see a big blue circle around him. Just run outside of it's area, wait a few sec till boss casts it and comes after you, then you can attack him again. Also he casts the reflect buff when he's at 50% HP and non leeching classes have no chance of killing him at first try. You must use gaia blessing, the second try he doesnt reflect anymore, however he can still cast the curse that 1 shots u so be carefull with that.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:53 am
Samurai882 wrote:
A few videos of players soloing it:
Shadowlord
Crusader
Warlord
Deathknight
Shaman
Hawkeye

I also have a question, do 3 parts yellow + 2 parts orange enable the bonus for 5 parts, like it was at first with the 80 yellow set?  

No we have to wait for the 2 pieces to be released.

Samurai882

Samurai882
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:50 am
I can only hope then next pieces are released soon then. Thanks.

Serenade

Samurai882

Samurai882
PostedFeb 02, 2013 5:48 am
One more question. Will head and body be needing Saphael's Sparkling Crystal also, or will they require new mats which are not implemented yet?

Serenade

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedFeb 02, 2013 6:19 am
Samurai882 wrote:
One more question. Will head and body be needing Saphael's Sparkling Crystal also, or will they require new mats which are not implemented yet?  

I honestly would not know. I only have information on these three pieces at the time. Sorry.

Fieryzz

Rank 1
Fieryzz
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:21 am
Isn't the lv31 one supposed to stop at lv65 bosses? It kept going past 70 for my level 60... I want my title Sad

XquixoticalX

Rank 1
XquixoticalX
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:40 am
Samurai882 wrote:
And also a deathknight doing it in less than 5 mins @@ which is pretty insane since he's not using candy.

And regarding Heicht's debuff, you can easily avoid that. Before casting it, you will see a big blue circle around him. Just run outside of it's area, wait a few sec till boss casts it and comes after you, then you can attack him again. Also he casts the reflect buff when he's at 50% HP and non leeching classes have no chance of killing him at first try. You must use gaia blessing, the second try he doesnt reflect anymore, however he can still cast the curse that 1 shots u so be carefull with that.  

Just spoke to my friend, a very frustrated 83 WL. And I quote: "He casted reflect twice on me." (me: After you died and revived?) "Yes. And there was no aoe circle."

You sure about your info?

BelleFolie ~ 90 Shaman
BelleFatale ~ 80 Templar
BelleVeneur ~ 80 Sharpshooter
BelleBuffs ~ 7x Prophet

Samurai882

Samurai882
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:58 am
If your game is set on low graphics then you might not see the blue circle before he casts the aoe that 1 shots u after a few seconds. But another way you can 'see it coming' is that he stops attacking (he is casting the skill), so when you see him stop attack ( usually when his hp is below 20%) make a run for it and just wait till he chases you. No, it's not reflect, he only reflects first time, so once you revived he will not reflect, just cast that aoe skill that kills you (keep in mind, first try you must die when his reflect is up, usually around 50% hp on boss, otherwise, if you die before he reflects, then he will still cast reflect even after you revived).

Serenade