The Ultimate Solo Dungeon!
<Supreme Battle Master>Lain still shudders at the monster scourge that ravaged the Saphael Mainland more than a hundred years ago. Fearing that monsters more powerful than ever will show up in the future, and that the Sprite Messengers are not capable to combat this future threat. He use the energy of the Magic Crystal at Jale to create a magical dimension, the Dungeon of Infinite Trials. Many types of trial monsters thrive in this dungeon. Lain plan to train and empower the Sprite Messengers with this dungeon, and reward them with materials and emblems for crafting LV90 equipment, if they can defeat the lord of the final trial!
In Jale at (169, 189)
- Any Player lvl 31+ can enter.
- Player must enter without being in any form of party.
- You may only do this dungeon a max of three times a day. First entry is free. Second attempt is 50g. Third attempt is 150g.
- The Challenge has 10 rounds in which they must all be completed within 15 minutes.
- Talk to Lian at his location listed above.
- Choose to enter the challenge.
- Once in choose your lvl zone. Players from lvl31-65 have to choose the first option and start at bosses at lvl 31. While lvl 66+ people can start from the lvl 66-90 bosses.
- Once selected you will be given a warning to prepare yourself and go to the center of the arena.
- There are also 2 other NPCs that will give you a buff counting on which class you are. HOWEVER. The buffs are unlocalized as of me writing this guide. I have no idea what they do yet. Once localized this part will change.
- Trial bosses spawn regularly in a clockwise fashion inside the dungeon. Kings of Trials will spawn at the center once each rounds bosses are killed. The kings drop loot counting on their level.
- The last two Kings of Trials have a chance to drop materials you need to craft the 90 Yellow sets.
- Also if you complete the entire challenge within the time limit, you will receive this title:
Nightmare Corridor 31-45
- If you cannot complete it in time, the challenge will end when your timer does. If you leave early for whatever reason that counts as one of your 3 chances. There is no way to stop and pause rounds.
- Treasure chests sometimes spawn. If destroyed they have a chance to give you a buff or a debuff.
Quick Overfiew of Puzzles
- The final missing items to craft the 90 Yellow Armour sets can be found in 31-45 Nightmare Corridor.
- This part of the dungeon has more challenges, and even more dangerous than the rest of the corridor itself.
- Floor 34: Once the mobs are killed, traps will spawn with a trickster in the corner of the room. Your job is to navigate past the traps, to the trickter to deactivate the traps. He will move twice to each side of the room. Once caught, the portal will open to the 35th floor.
- Floor 39: Once the mobs are killed, Pastry jellies and chefs will spawn. Your job is to kill the jellies, before they kill the 3 chefs. If the chefs die, then you are teleported back to floor 31.
- Floor 44: Once the mobs are killed, the room spawns a Card Machine, and jelly rabbits. Kill the jellies to get a Mystery Card box. The box contains a random chance card to get to Floor 45. If failed you get teleported back.
- Floor 45: You enter the room to the two Scopians that guard Nightmare Corridor. Once one dies, they will start regenerating automatically. If the other scorpian does not die quickly, then the other one respawns.
Trade these with the sprite outside to get a giftbox that have a chance to contain the crafting mats for the Yellow Armour set pieces. Happy Hunting!