DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:45 pm   Last edited by DevinWT on Jan 21, 2013 3:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Guide] Joining or Creating a Clan

A Guide on Clans
Being in a clan is a big part of the wolfteam life, whether you clan war or just simply hang out. This is how to become a part of one.
There's two different ways to become a part of a clan: creating one or joining one.

Requirements for Guild Creation  

1. Have 30,000 gold
  2. Be a corporal or above

If you don't meet these requirements, skip down to "joining a clan".

Creating a Clan  

Go to the Lobby, and click the button with the blue square around it in the picture below:

After clicking on it, it should bring you to this page:

Click on this: and this should pop up:

If you meet the requirements to join a clan, then continue on. If you don't, then skip to the "Joining a Clan" section.

Since you meet the requirements, type in your guild's name (might have to type in another name if the one you just typed in is taken), and begin your new life as a clan leader.

Joining a Clan  

Go to the Lobby, and click the button with the blue square around it in the picture below:

After clicking on it, it should bring you to this page:

Click on this: and type in the name of the guild you want on the search bar, which looks like this:

Clicking on the arrow beside "Name" will bring down a list containing "Master" too, and if click on "Master", you can type in the name of a clan leader, and the clan he leads should pop up.

After requesting membership for a clan, you have to wait until you're accepted into the clan to actually be in it. You can cancel out your request to join by simply requesting another clan, but you have to request twice. Once for your previous request to cancel out, second to request the current clan you're requesting for.

Fin

P.S.
If you leave a clan, you might recieve a notification saying: If you leave this clan, you can't rejoin for 2 weeks

This is untrue, and you will be able to rejoin them anytime you want.
Advertisement

MasterMikeX

Rank 1
MasterMikeX
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Great Job

Good information on starting a clan! It sure would help people who would love to create a new clan, but would be a spam of new accounts to replace the master if they didn't want it anymore. I would want to make a clan, but it's too expensive, and unlike others, not a clan hopper Smile

Loyalty--> Rank 7.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:52 pm
I should probably add in a "requirements" section at the top.

MasterMikeX

Rank 1
MasterMikeX
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:54 pm
DevinWT wrote:
I should probably add in a "requirements" section at the top.  

Say, you don't play anymore right? I used to see you play.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:56 pm
I do. IGN - PhantomV2.

Use to be the following:
MrAwaken, SimpleSight, SimpleGaze, GuardianGaze, and Discoverer

yeah, a lot, hard deciding on a name. D:

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:58 pm
Awesome Guide Devin!

/Request Sticky

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:26 pm
the_mask500 wrote:

/Request Sticky  

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:21 pm
i think there is a glitch with the deleting clan thing, i remember on one of my alt accounts i was the clan master and i pressed delete clan and it said it would get deleted on 1-4-13 but its now 1-21-13 and its still not deleted lol, same thing on another alt

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:30 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
i think there is a glitch with the deleting clan thing, i remember on one of my alt accounts i was the clan master and i pressed delete clan and it said it would get deleted on 1-4-13 but its now 1-21-13 and its still not deleted lol, same thing on another alt  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's having this issue. This happened to me quite a times.

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:42 am
Good job.