Server: {above}
Theme of Entry: 2 - OC
Entry Link: Cliiiickky

Advertisement

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedMar 14, 2013 12:43 pm
Ah right, completely forgot that not everyone's spring break is at the same time x-x

If anyone has a special circumstance or needs an extension, let me know. I obviously can't extend the deadline past my friend's birthday, but a couple of hours or so would be perfectly fine as long as you give me a notice (and reason).
With that said, there's still a little over 10 hours left for anyone wanting to enter.

<a><br>

WYumasaki

Rank 0
WYumasaki
PostedMar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Picture

A Little More Time... Perhaps?
After 11:59, can I have about one more hour? I'm worried that I won't be able to finish, because lately I've had to study hardcore for testing. .-. I'm sorry. I would finish tonight, but my family wants to eat out =w=.
I just need to color my picture, and I'll be done. So, I might not need the extra hour, but just in case...

Silvado

Rank 0
Silvado
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:01 pm

so nervous amg =v= adsjfaklsfjadsklfjadslf
;w; behold ~

Username: Silvado
Game: Eden Eternal
IGN: Elvire
Server: Sapphire
Theme of Entry: Multiple Themes
Entry Link: http://fav.me/d5y2c6r

o.o~ hmm I saw your bear on EE in Aven 1 a few days ago

WYumasaki

Rank 0
WYumasaki
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:28 pm

All these submissions look awesome ^o^

Especially Silvado's and tsunoh's
Username: WYumasaki
IGN: Ryune
Theme of Entry: 1 and 2
Entry Link: http://ayumasaki.deviantart.com/art/1-359552559?ga_submit_new=10%253A1363317733

I'm very sorry for the bad quality ._. and that I can't draw that well... But I hope your friend has a wonderful birthday! Very Happy

Er, it turns out I didn't need that extra hour >3>

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedMar 14, 2013 9:32 pm

so nervous amg =v= adsjfaklsfjadsklfjadslf
WYumasaki wrote:
After 11:59, can I have about one more hour? I'm worried that I won't be able to finish, because lately I've had to study hardcore for testing. .-. I'm sorry. I would finish tonight, but my family wants to eat out =w=.
I just need to color my picture, and I'll be done. So, I might not need the extra hour, but just in case...  

Sure, an hour would be fine Very Happy Thanks for the heads up.
Edit: Bleh you beat me to it lol. And not bad at all, thank you for entering! I hope you and your family had a nice dinner.

Silvado wrote:
;w; behold ~

o.o~ hmm I saw your bear on EE in Aven 1 a few days ago  
Whoa Surprised The dragon and doll were a nice touch Very Happy
Oh I was probably online selling some stuff. Getting gold for consolation prizes/tips and commissions :p

Side note - I died laughing when I read your second note on deviant xD I wasn't sure how anyone would incorporate the ghetto dancing either; figured I'd just list it anyways and see what comes up.

<a><br>

acor0e

Rank 0
acor0e
PostedMar 14, 2013 10:36 pm
I usually work with brushes/textures etc, and this time I also used a 3d feature to make the sky I painted round.
In case you might consider it an invalid entry, no worries since I don't mind: I just had a lot of fun xD and you could always show it to your friend for her birthday Very Happy

Username: acor0e
IGN: Loved
Theme of Entry: 1/2
> link

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:31 pm
Oh whoa, no way would I consider that an invalid entry, you've made it on time. Very Happy
Definitely a different art style than what I've been seeing, a good different.

Alright now the deadline has passed so no more entries beyond this post.
Winners will be announced in the morning!

Also to the contestants, feel free to post here with a link to your deviantart account (or whichever site you use to post your drawings). I'm going to add a text file to the flash drive I'm giving my friend that'll contain all the credits and information of each drawing.

<a><br>

bull_doggie

Rank 0
bull_doggie
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:13 am
Goodluck to all ... Haha

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedMar 15, 2013 9:15 am

Final Results

Alright the rankings are as follows:

Grand Prize Winner: Tsunoh

First Place: Aquarellea
Second Place: Silvado
Third Place: acor0e

Runner Up: Mamacharms

Thank you to everyone who entered my art contest, I really do appreciate it! I've, very much, enjoyed seeing all your wonderful entries. It always amazes me, seeing the different kinds of artists that play here at Aeria Games.

In regards to claiming prizes, I'll get in touch with the winners via PM.
I also managed to scrounge together some gold on Eden so I was able to create a small runner up prize as well as a couple of consolation prizes so if you see a bit of gold in the mail, that's why :]

<a><br>