Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:06 pm   Last edited by Kelvin972 on Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am. Edited 21 times in total

Viet's Art Contest v2.0

Winners Announced! See third post.
Hey everyone, so for those who played Dream of Mirror Online while it was still alive, you might remember seeing my art contest. Well I still have quite a bit of AP left over even after hosting that, and since a friend's birthday is coming up in a couple months I thought I'd host another art contest.

Deadline: Thursday March 14, 2013 11:59PM CST

Rules:
1.) The artwork must be entirely your own, you are not allowed to use, steal or submit another person's artwork. The only references you are allowed to use are the ones I have given you below.
2.) Unlimited entries, you can enter as many times as you'd like or have time for (although I do want to stress quality over quantity)
3.) You can only rank once, excluding the Grand Prize. Meaning you can't win first and third place, but you can win first place and the grand prize.
4.) No profanity or vulgarity; and I do apologize for artists who like to do this or believes it to be natural, but please no large chests either.
5.) No watermarks on final entry (you can PM the unwatermarked version if you'd rather not post it here)
6.) Your entry must have been created no earlier than January 21, 2013; the start of this contest.
Rules are subject to change

Prizes:
Grand Prize: 10,000 account AP
First Place: 5,000 account AP
Second Place: 2,500 account AP
Third Place: 1,500 account AP

Please note that the prize is Account AP, not AP cards. The way this works is you will tell me what to buy from the item mall, totaling your award amount, and I will trade it to you ingame.

Participation Prizes:
First (Shaiya) Entry - 2 OP
1 Random (Eden Eternal) Entry - 200g

Redeeming Prizes (Shaiya): As I said I don't play Shaiya, you are going to have to find me on the server I made my character on.
Server - Lailah. Location - Auction House, Bank Teller. IGN - Kelvin972

Redeeming Prizes (Eden Eternal):
Server - Sapphire. Method of Delivery - Mail. IGN - Xugo

Redeeming Prizes (Other Games): If you wish to claim your account AP prize on another Aeria Game (I'm open to all) I will happily comply, I'll just need time to download the game. However, it will be your responsibility to walk me through the process of getting the items to you and that the items you choose from the item mall are actually tradable.

Proof of Prizes: I understand that people are on edge about scammers so if you'd like proof that I actually have the prizes I am offering for this contest, just pm me or post here and I'll show you screenshots of my AP and OP. If that's not enough for you I can do a livestream. If that's still insufficient ... well then my hands are tied; nothing more I can do for you.
Edit: Here is the screenshot http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Vi3tShugo/Proof_zpse1631049.png

<a><br>
Advertisement

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:07 pm   Last edited by Kelvin972 on Mar 15, 2013 9:17 am. Edited 10 times in total

Nature of the Contest

Alright, so let's get to the actual contest. There will be a couple of options for you to choose from, but there is only one set of prizes. Meaning first place could be an entry for theme 1 and second place could be an entry from theme 2. I just created multiple themes to provide choices and guidelines for you.

Entry Form:
Username:
Game: (Game you wish to claim your prize on, should you win)
IGN:
Server:
Theme of Entry:
Entry Link:

Theme 1: Happy Birthday Sign
Reference - REMOVED

Theme 2: Original Character
Reference - REMOVED

Theme 3: Portrait
Reference - REMOVED

Note for all entries:
- All art styles accepted
- Transparent background strongly preferred
- Drawings that include multiple themes be weighed more heavily than other drawings

If you'd like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

<a><br>

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:07 pm   Last edited by Kelvin972 on Mar 25, 2013 9:15 pm. Edited 27 times in total

Entries

Entries and Contest Winners can be found here
Entries
Theme 1 (Happy Birthday Sign):
- MultiDivi 1
- Aquarellea 1
- AzaKye 1
- bull_doggie 1
- Mamacharms 1

Theme 2 (OC):
- Paserbamr 1
- yuefei1 1, 2
- bull_doggie 2
- LittlexNeko 1

Multiple Themes:
- tsunoh 1
- Silvado 1
- WYumasaki 1
- acor0e 1

First (Shaiya) Entry
- yuefei1 1 - 2 OP [Prize Delivered]

Random (Eden Eternal) Entry
- MultiDivi 1 - 200g [Prize Mailed]

Contest Winners
Grand Prize Winner: Tsunoh [Prize Delivered]
First Place: Aquarellea [Prize Mailed]
Second Place: Silvado [Prize Mailed]
Third Place: acor0e [Prize Mailed]
Runner Up: Mamacharms [Prize Mailed]

<a><br>

uberfearr

Rank 3
uberfearr
PostedJan 21, 2013 3:25 pm
Ooo, I participated in a similar contest held by someone else a while back, except it was for a signature instead. Was well worth it.

Unfortunately, I can't draw for the life of me. But good luck to everyone who enters, I'll be looking forward to seeing any entries. ;o

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Update

uberfearr wrote:
Ooo, I participated in a similar contest held by someone else a while back, except it was for a signature instead. Was well worth it.

Unfortunately, I can't draw for the life of me. But good luck to everyone who enters, I'll be looking forward to seeing any entries. ;o  

Oh really? I bet, your signatures are so amazing Very Happy

Haha I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to learn how to draw now, but it won't be anything like what the artists here can create :p

Update
Third place prize has been changed from 10 OP to 1,500 account AP Very Happy
More universal this way for those who want to redeem their prize on another Aeria game.

<a><br>

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:27 pm
do we just post our entries here? I just wanna make sure lol Embarassed

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:34 pm
If you're comfortable, I would prefer you post your entries on this thread.

However, if not, you can PM your entry to me as well ^^

<a><br>

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:43 pm
Ok, ty. And sorry for being such a dummy^^" For the username part do u mean our aeria or IGN?

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Oh not, not at all, my fault for not clarifying.

For username, put your Aeria account name.

<a><br>

Paserbamr

Rank 0
Paserbamr
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:07 pm   Last edited by Paserbamr on Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
[EDIT] Heh^^" i post too much Crying or Very sad