davidcruaud

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:02 am

Bug in sacrificing mode

Hi, i don't know if this bug has already been reported, but when in sacrificing mode, you select the target card, and the offering ones. 1 time upon 5, when you are about to select the offering cards, you can't navigate to select the cards you want to sacrifice, then you have to use the "back" button and go into offering card selection again...

And i agree with the gift box problem... it's really hard to use it without aking "mistakes", i lost about 10 R cards 3 days ago...
Advertisement

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:14 am

Re: Bug in sacrificing mode

davidcruaud wrote:
Hi, i don't know if this bug has already been reported, but when in sacrificing mode, you select the target card, and the offering ones. 1 time upon 5, when you are about to select the offering cards, you can't navigate to select the cards you want to sacrifice, then you have to use the "back" button and go into offering card selection again...

I think what David means, is that sometimes the offering page loses the ability to scroll, which means you either have to navigate away from or reload the page to continue.

The same can happen for other pages, although rarely from what i have seen.

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:43 am
Yesterday i wrote:

Performance is still poor considering the content. However last night everything seem to speed up to double performance (loading times excluded). I was using the same setup as i always do on my iphone 3gs: Immortalis, Kakao Talk and System Status (which helps free up memory).

I thought that something must have happened on my phone, so i restarted the game, restarted kakao, checked System Status in different order, and to my pleasant surprise the game performance increase persisted. So if you did something server side at Aeria, it is certainly working better. It's not perfect, but a welcome boost.  

Unfortunately as of this writing, the poor performance is back regardless of its original reason being on my device or serverside Sad

Alleyoop1980

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:20 am

Kill Switch bugged

Hi,

got 1 Behe ff, 1 Baal ff and 2 Kronos ff.

Before I ffed the 2 Kronos i could activiate Kill Switch twice in one attack by choosing Behe ff first then Kronos1 then Baal ff then Kronos2.
But now that they are ff that doesnt work anymore. I really hope that is a bug.

EDIT:
Just noticed that it seems to be a visual Bug only.
When selecting the cards Kill Switch is only shown once, but when actually attacking the animation plays twice as expected.
So the bug is just minor and a bit irritating i guess.

HikuraRyuu

Rank 0
HikuraRyuu
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:35 am

Menu and overlay interface bug

Often showing halfway off the screen
Often the menu shows up halfway off the screen and many other things that overlay the original screen has this error also.

Like when you click the egg incubate the dark overlay's top is in the middle of the screen and so on.

Also the popup when you post to guild, Every pop up there is in the game have this bug constantly.

thisisaslan

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:14 pm
I have what seems to be a bug in my guild. I have four members with the same name (Soulbinder) and every time I try to expel the person, I get a 504 server timeout error. It also seems that when I expel someone else, another Soulbinder shows up.

kiyoshisaotome

Rank 0
kiyoshisaotome
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:18 pm
I'm not sure if this was already mention, however I will bring it up. While selecting the desired criteria for the trade, whenever I select the wish list, it will always freeze and will not scroll down to the immortal I want.

stormeykat

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:10 pm
by the way maybe they could fix some of their other glitches too:

-Black screen of death; the screen go black with the circle before crashing
-constant crashes during battle - mainly at the end
-the clock inst right- in fact i have seen it going backwards during battle
-the number on the cards that show the mp used racing 1-15 up and down until exiting and
refreshing
-the times when a person switches pages during battle and and extra hit appears that says that
you have broken combo and hit with 0 GP but all your cards are still there
-VG on another team being able to hit you when your VG are down ( the RG is understood)
when you are the loosing team
- the screen freeze where player 1 attacks and player two attacks then player 1 attacks and it is
deemed as a combo break because the system reverses the order - even though it shows on
the screen as player 1-2-1 it shows in battle log as 1-1-2 or 2-1-1
-the glitch that shows up in the battle log that player 1 hit a 34 combo then 2 assists later player
hits a 33 combo
-severe game lags whereby only looking at the battle log before every strike will tell you if
you hit again it will break combo (this is the only way to guarantee that a combo/ assist will
not be broken

stormeykat

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:11 pm
new 11x advanced combo
There is a glitch in obtaining the new 11x advance conjure. It goes to the detailed page then when you click on the banner to purchase it downloads for about 10 minutes before it kicks you from the system ( black screen of death again) and when you come back in there are no cards and GC is gone

Yarolepro

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Game crashes

So from the beginning of the installation of the game to today, the game has been crashing on my device. I can only play for about 5 minutes, then the game crashes and I need to re-open it again. I'm playing on my Ipod 4g. Plz help it's really annoying