G.i.H.

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:10 am

Bug in Recomended Party(Auto-build the Strongest)

At all it's not the strongest one...
But the bag is: the button "To Party List" is not working in Recomended Party(Auto-build the Strongest).
Advertisement

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:29 am
*Insert meaningless comment here*

The "Trade with another player" achievement can only be gotten by posting the listing yourself. You can't make a trade with someone that has a listing already posted to get the achievement.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

whompathon

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 8:39 pm

stam recovery -3 sec broken

Since the trade system came out and i completed all challenges, i've noticed that the stam recovery boost has stopped working. Others have reported the same. Also the challenges banner is still on my home page despite the fact that i've completed all of them. Can you please restore the challenge reward for faster stam recovery?

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedMar 13, 2013 4:12 am
my apologies if this is an already-reported issue, I don't have the time to go and re-read all 9 pages. (´ω`)

I experienced this bug yesterday during battle where my character would be dead on screen, be able to attack, but after someone makes a move (regardless of whether attack or assist), my character would fall to the ground and seem dead again until I attack once more.

I'm not sure if it's a graphic issue on my side, or if my guild members/the battle opponents were able to see things, but it's very misleading and I don't want it to lead to any trouble so please fix this when you can. >_<

Eden Eternal: Adania [Sapphire] | Immortalis: Cimel

Aggatinos

Rank 0
Aggatinos
PostedMar 13, 2013 12:45 pm

War reward

User name : ATM (Rz5sQt)
Guild: Revolte

Our guild win the last battle and I am participated in it

But when the reward came our I did not get any crystal

Please help clarify

amorrissey

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 11:15 am

SQL Connection error in IPHONE Immortalis

Too many connections
I was questing and I got the SQL Connection error, too many connections. Please ensure you are closing all your SQL connections when finished with them.

The game is slow and crashes or freezes frequently. Often when I try to sacrifice or evolve an immortal it will stay on the black screen as it tries to load the result of the sacrifice, but will freeze on the black screen. Sometimes it will have the swirly 'in progress' circle, but it never loads. I will need to exit the application and completely shut it down using the middle click of the iphone button, press and hold app in the task bar and click the minus sign. Then it will allow me to go back into the app. Sometimes my sacrifice has taken place, sometimes I need to redo it. It is hard to tell if it has ever taken my offering and not given the benefit.

Often when I am questing, if I am supposed to get a reward, such as a lucky egg, an immortal, mp, congure mana etc... It will freeze on the black page before it loads the reward. I think usually it gives the reward, I just don't see the screen, and I need to shut down the application as specified above.

I get frequent data acquisition errors, or error loading the page. It tells me I need to find a better connection but I have full bars great reception. No other apps complain.

While I am in an immortal battle, when I try to swipe my selected cards into play I will need to do this several times before it registers. Sometimes it inches the cards closer to play but for some reason won't play them. This often happens after I have activated a skill and it has just finished loading the graphics for it.

I would prefer to reduce these fancy graphics and provide smoother game play. It makes it tiresome to have to shut the application down frequently, and the clock is ticking on the immortal battle. I want to play as many cards as I can, quest to refresh my mp, and then play my cards again. The glitches take time from the clock and may make a difference in a close battle.

It seems to me that your server is not able to handle the load of players, especially during a battle when there may a larger than normal load. You may also be not closing all of your SQL Connections. This would starve the server of resources, and slowly fill up all your connections, causing your server to reject all connections. It may be causing all of the crashing, freezing, data acquisition issues I have been experiencing.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:34 am

Misclicks!!!

I have just accidentally sold my HR Patroclus++ by accident while scrolling on the card portrait after evolving it to ++. This is not the first time this has happened, same thing happened with my SR Divina, and a R Venus card.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Re: Misclicks!!!

Ascaris wrote:
I have just accidentally sold my HR Patroclus++ by accident while scrolling on the card portrait after evolving it to ++. This is not the first time this has happened, same thing happened with my SR Divina, and a R Venus card.  

There is a Confirmation Dialog Window asking if you really want and Cancel/Sell buttons.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedMar 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Re: Misclicks!!!

pervddl wrote:
Ascaris wrote:

There is a Confirmation Dialog Window asking if you really want and Cancel/Sell buttons.  

That's the thing, the game lags and next thing you know, card is gone.

I could have prevented it when the confirmation pops up, but you just hear the tapping sound then "BOOM!", your card is now doomed.

I just traded my last SR Divina card for the 3 Patroclus then after evolving it, I scrolled down, heard the tapping sound and by the time I can tap the cancel button I hear another tap, then sold.

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:43 am

Update since last post
Some bugs remain unsolved, some bugs appear solved.

One of the old bugs that remain is the button "To party list" while editing your recommended party. This button still does not work.

The double hit 0gp combo bug seems to be gone which is a great thing.

Performance is still poor considering the content. However last night everything seem to speed up to double performance (loading times excluded). I was using the same setup as i always do on my iphone 3gs: Immortalis, Kakao Talk and System Status (which helps free up memory).

I thought that something must have happened on my phone, so i restarted the game, restarted kakao, checked System Status in different order, and to my pleasant surprise the game performance increase persisted. So if you did something server side at Aeria, it is certainly working better. It's not perfect, but a welcome boost.

On a last note, which unfortunately isn't a bug report, please consider leaving the x1.5 sacrifice bonuses up for longer. People simply can't level their higher cards in such short time. Especially if there are several (different sets) of them.

Edit:
As an echo to the post above about losing cards to laggy performance, the same goes especially for the gift box. Luckily i haven't lost any cards myself due to sell lag (i dread the selling area for the eventuallity that it might happen). However, the same laggy-clickyness can be found when i browse my gift box and wan't to be selective about what i take out when.

The combined factors of the gift box reloading when reaching the bottom of the list (no click), combined with the list reloading to show the top with the accept all bottom in the middle combined with performance lag often results in a scrolling action mistakenly being accepted as a click on accept all, which btw has no accept dialog.