Brocknoth00

Rank 0
Brocknoth00
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:20 pm
Alright now I'm not sure if this is a bug, lag, or what have you but this has happened about 4 times in the last two days and it's hurting our guild's teamwork.

The assist outlined in red WAS NOT performed by my ally only the first one was. This same thing happened to me and another guild member yesterday. We both only confirmed ONE assist but the log claims we did two in a row and broke our assist combo each time it happened. You can understand how frustrating this is in the heat of battle particularly when facing one of the top 30 guilds.

I'd be most appreciative if somebody could check into this for me and figure out why it happens. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

moonboywales

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:27 am
i am having some MAJOR lagging problems, moving cards into play takes forever, seriously affecting my game play Sad

suggestions?

shankii

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Battle stamp and advanced conjure

^^
ok so i was just about to use my first rare card ticket on this account (Bexx) code (cqTDmk) and once i clicked the conjure the game crashed. and when i got back in to the game. it had consumed 2 rare tickets for just 1 card... so i was wondering why is this even happening?

And one more thing. battle stamp.... like i have said on the message board on immortalis. i did join the battle today. i have joined every battle since this event started and i didnt get my stamp that i shoulda received today. please help me

jrkong.hfd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:54 pm

gold problems

I get billed for getting gold and I don't get any of my gold I have screenshots to prove this on my ticket and its been 3 days and I haven't heard a single reply

Request Tracker (RT) #9243703

that's the ticket number

lalalrhruf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Phantom attack during immortal battle

I managed to pull off an attack dealing 0 damage, requiring no immortal and no mana. This happened when i clicked battle log in immortal battle.

I am Alrescha in the following picture.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 5:17 am

Backtrack bug

Under Create Party -> Party List -> Recommended Party ... If I tap Rebuild Party Automatically, after I close the confirmation dialogue, the To Party List button does not work. I have to tap the Back button 3-4 times to get back to the Party List Screen
Also, I've noticed that since the latest app update, the immortal sort options in the sacrifice and evolve areas (when selecting target) don't consistently remain in the last option (ATK: High to Low in my case). It's annoying to have to keep changing it back again so often.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xerovlade77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:33 am

Cannot connect to game

i tried all i could possibly do like hard reset my phone,re installing my app still cannot connect to game it says i dont have internet but i actually do i can even play other online games how is that possible.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:10 am

Lag/performance issues

what and when
I do not know how the game performs on newer devices, but i do know how it performs on my iphone 3gs.

Lag reproduction example:
---------------------------------
- rebooting the phone, making sure nothing is running
- starting the game
- starting to sacrifice cards
- for each sacrifice, the game will get increasingly sluggish, most noticeable on the sacrifice result animation (fps goes from super smooth on the first sacrifice and down) as well as the card listing updates
- if i keep sacrificing, the game will end up either going so low in performance that it eventually crashes, or, sometimes it will (or my phone, i do not know) seem to do an internal garbage collection and performance will be that of when starting the game. And the cycle will continue.

Syncronisation issues (time vs frame played):
-----------------------------------------------------
- This is most noticeable during battle, as the battle timer will be completely off. Each update of the seconds on the timer can take as long as 10 seconds to update.
- It seems that the battle screen animations (timer included) is tied to assuming a fixed amount of frames per second rather than taking the actual time into consideration and skipping frames

Immortalis is basically a browser game, and as such it should not suffer from the above issues.

Azura_Bloodrose

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Unconscious yet conscious VGs

so we have played two guild battles in a row where we have gotten the message saying we can not attack we are ahead and the Vanguards are unconscious but our screens clearly show that they are standing and still able to attack, we haven't finished the second one yet but it might just cost us the game because we can not get an attack off. i have photo evidence on my phone to prove this issue for both matches we have had
***These photos are after our combo broke(we were at 131)***

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:34 am

A minor inconvenience

The "free dinner time conjuring" isn't working, the worst part with it is an irritating news message. I'm not alone in my guild to have it either