Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:53 am
When the x1.5 sacrifice bonus finishes, it still appears until the game is fully closed (by rebooting the phone or app termination) and restarted.
The bonus does not apply though

Advertisement

jlcebrian

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:17 am
When doing a sacrifice and watching the animation, the 'skip' button in the lower right is not visible. I mean, it works, but you need to carefully tap an invisible location (looks to be the same position the 'sacrifice' button is when the menu bar is visible).

Took me a long time until I figured those lengthy animations can be skipped. Please draw a text or something here so other users have better luck Wink

This is while playing in an iPod Touch, not sure if the background in iPhone 5 is the same.

HikuraRyuu

Rank 0
HikuraRyuu
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:00 pm
I switch to chat app and then back, and it causes me to do a hit making me break a combo when I did nothing.

This is stupid, Lately all there is is bugs, Black screens, Sever timeouts or overloads.

Sort this messed up stuff out!

If you're gonna port a game from Japanese to English, Don't do it without knowing how to fix the bugs, I've heard these bugs be reported a hundred times before and get ignored or just accused of being a glitch caused by the user side..

Fix this Aeria

ragna22

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:51 am

Longfang card

There is a problem with this card.
The ussual image of the card its a girl with a wolf in her neck...and now its a skeleton with armor. its a minor bug, but poor longfang XD

ElvenMercinary

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:44 am

Connect to network?

I have never been able to get this app to launch. I log in and when I hit play I get the "Connect to Network" error message asking me to try again later with better reception. This happens no matter how I log in. Using iPhone 4

Posted By Aeria Mobile

rxland_08

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Bugs on conjuring

Hi, its been several times that my screen went blank when i'm conjuring... Sadly, everytime i reboot, i usually get r cards only... Please, i still love immortalis but im starting to get piss... I miss the thrill of animation while conjuring were i love it most...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Screen jumps/page changes.

In gift box, can you prevent the screen from jumping back to the top every time you scroll from the bottom?
Also, quite often without even touching the accept all button, it activates anyway. One time today, I wasn't even touching the screen at the time Igot box and not only did it accept all outs own, it cleared the dialog saying so, very quickly!
In shop, when scrolling, it often jumps to buy gold screen. It's frustrating to have to keep going back (it happens multiple times), just to view all items in the shop.
In crystal store when scrolling down it will often jump for regular to limited or back (usually if I scroll fast, but not always the case)
Also, in trade offering, sometimes when returning from selecting an item or immortal, it will clear one of the criteria slots.

In battle: on my iPad2 32gb, when returning from Line app (or any other app), the battle screen is non responsive. Only the menu button works, requiring me to go to manage immortals or some other screen and return to battle after in order to continue fighting. This happens 99% of the time. It NEVER happens when doing the same on my iPhone 4 32gb.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Qunafish

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 4:49 am

Stuck in boss battle screen, makes game almost unplayable

A number of people have already encountered the problem with the demon queen boss which requires 30k atk to defeat. However many users don't have powerful enough immortals/guildies to beat this one, and lots of sacrificing is needed to gain immortals powerful enough for this fight. The problem is that users are locked into the boss fight screen whenver the quest button is pressed, and are unable to quest in lower areas until the boss is defeated.

Being unable to quest means that players cannot replenish MP or get lucky eggs. No source of MP means users cannot participate in immortal battles (other than with the 100MP login bonus, but that only comes once a day). Also, no questing means that users quickly run out of SP and immortals to sacrifice. If you can't quest, participate in guild fights, or sacrifice, the game is basically unplayable.

The reason I am posting this as a bug is because it was probably not the designer's intent for this to happen. As it stands, the game punishes the user by effectively disabling most features, just because the user cannot beat one boss. This can be remedied by putting a button that allows users to return to the "choose quest area" screen, or making this screen appear by default when the quest button is pressed.

Thanks in advance to the developers and GMs!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

rugia007

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: Screen jumps/page changes.

SirronKcuhc wrote:
In gift box, can you prevent the screen from jumping back to the top every time you scroll from the bottom?
Also, quite often without even touching the accept all button, it activates anyway. One time today, I wasn't even touching the screen at the time Igot box and not only did it accept all outs own, it cleared the dialog saying so, very quickly!

YES this one is SO annoying. and now my immortal list is full! At least can you make "Accept all" start from the most oldest first instead of newest first? That way I don't lose my items because I got screwed by the button bug?

Also, I can't trade some items. One of the trades I'm doing I have all 5 requirements for the trade but it says "Condtions not met." Please fix that soon

ConrBeeB

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 7:56 am

Re: Connect to network?

ElvenMercinary wrote:
I have never been able to get this app to launch. I log in and when I hit play I get the "Connect to Network" error message asking me to try again later with better reception. This happens no matter how I log in. Using iPhone 4  

I am having the same problem with my 3gs.