GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:22 pm
Catwoman (wind R) does not highlight High Priestess for combo in Immortal Battle/does not activate with High Priestess.

Additionally when you use Catwoman with Lilim (the other card you can combo with) the skill is the wrong text (will update when confirmed).

Edit-It calls the ability "Light of Creation" instead of "patheos kiss"
Advertisement

Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedJan 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Inmortalis Bugs

1, When you change the message presented automatically when you heat the egg gets out of the screen and the letters change, the whole screen turns black and everything goes haywire.

2.The game crashes a lot, a lot seriously.

3.When I automatically change my team in the team section, the true value of defense and attack is not presented on that screen is presented on the main screen.

4. Excessive Lag in inmortal battles

5.Some fallen member resurect and fight we cant see that... ( Inmortal Battles)

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Re: Inmortalis Bugs

Edwinplaza wrote:
5.Some fallen member resurect and fight we cant see that... ( Inmortal Battles)  

Battle has a timer to update itself so sometimes things already happened when it updates. A suggestion is click on battle log then back on the red crystal, will force into reloading.

Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:52 am
oh ok thanks

4theobviouswin

Rank 0
4theobviouswin
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:12 pm

just a minor thing

The actual lengthyour able to post on the in game community msg board actually seems to be closer to 470 characters not 500. Any more characters then 480 generally resultsin some error.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

artnukem

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:15 am

GP Gain Glitch

Gameplay Proplem
Playing against another team, "Nimphys" and their GP continued to grow incrementally after our guild defeated them. Not sure if this is a hack or what... They eventually resurrected once they had the same GP and then killed my team. Once my team was down their GP continued to grow! Not sure how this can happen when they already had more GP than us and all my team was down. Hope this can be repaired.

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 4:55 am
@artnukem
That's part of the battle system. If the your vanguards are down and you have more GP than them, they can still attack you and acquire GP, while you won't be able to do anything.

Anyway not sure if this is a bug but... When you go to evolve something the the second card that automatically appears is always the lowest lvl... And when you go and change it the other card that is higher lvl would not appear. Please fix this asap... It's a pain in the *** trying to max out 7 Amphitrite just to evolve it once.

messy_monkey_77

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:34 pm

login in issue

blank screen/failure to login
I was in the middle of a guild immortal battle and i got booted form game. now it is tell me i cannot connect becuase of network issues, please try again when you have a better connection. My phone has a full bar connection to very fast wireless and have tried switching to the phones 3g. still doesnt work. If i hit retry 4 times it will load the game but it loads a black screen. I am a player that has payed money into this app and am extremely frustrated by this. Especiall since i am one fo the more active guild members in a guild trying to make the crystal war.

jaykay077

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:37 pm
Monkey, it's down for me too.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nika7303

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
nika7303
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:51 pm
Same boat

Posted By Aeria Mobile