frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 12:03 pm   Last edited by frosty_gdwing on Jan 21, 2013 12:08 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Immortalis Bug Reports

Help us squash those pesky bugs!
Please Report all Bugs that you find In Game

Post your bug reports here!

Help us find and wrinkly out all those bugs that happen in a new game!!

We need your help to make this game as good as we can Razz

[Stickied by GM Hazmat 1/21/2013]
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 12:05 pm
the bug reports that i have found myself or that people have reported on the in-game forums:

1: Immortalis/MP invite code bug

2: GvG matching (high GP guilds vs lower guilds)

3: Facebook posting for both invite and MP recovery

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:37 pm
Hey guys - When reporting bugs, please give us as much information as possible! Examples, screenshots, and detailed steps to reproduce the issue would really help us. Thanks!

"Read Your Battle Info!"

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:44 pm
frosty_gdwing wrote:

This could be because some players are entering the code in the wrong place. You will have to enter the Monster Paradise invite code in the designated MP player promo page (you can find the banner with lovely Inanna on the top page! Very Happy), NOT in the Invite ID field when you create your account.
frosty_gdwing wrote:
2: GvG matching (high GP guilds vs lower guilds)  

We are currently looking to improving the matchmaking logic as well as the battle schedule. Please stay tuned!
frosty_gdwing wrote:
3: Facebook posting for both invite and MP recovery  

We are aware of this issue and the engineers are working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience. (Yes, I want the instant 40MP recovery back too. Sad)

"Read Your Battle Info!"

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJan 21, 2013 7:49 pm
gmhazmat wrote:
frosty_gdwing wrote:

This could be because some players are entering the code in the wrong place. You will have to enter the Monster Paradise invite code in the designated MP player promo page (you can find the banner with lovely Inanna on the top page! Very Happy), NOT in the Invite ID field when you create your account.  

never mind i think we solved it, some player used my invite code on their Immortalis account.... so it was probably just stopping me from using it cause someone stole my code from me

jasonbharmon

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:13 am

When logging out and in Accounts do not change

Can not access my account after friend logged in
You lose the ability to get your original account back after someone else logs into your device.

I logged in and played for quite some time and played on Account A. I also spent money on GC.

I had friend try it out and logged out. She created new account. I bought her some GC for new cards and when she was finished and switched to her ipad. I can ont access my cards.

Her account and cards are the only ones that show up now on either device. Please fix this and help me! I put in 70 dollars on Account A. I have submitted several tickets but have heard nothing back.

frozensnake000

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 3:11 pm
Gemini has a skill that goes with incubus, but the incubus does not have the same skill of gemini

ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:42 am
i can't get into my game when i start app it just shows black screen was working fine earlier then just turned black when i tried to get to app

using iphone4s

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar

Tavanh87

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:14 am
When searching through Halls of Immortals, I noticed a slight bug. Once you view the card and click "Back to Hall of Immortals," it takes two clicks to properly work. First click just refreshes the page. The second time you click it, it works.

mythics

Rank 0
mythics
PostedJan 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Screen offset after sending a message

After sending any type of message (guild post, greeting, or forum post) all notification screens and dialog boxes get shifted down about 1/4 if the screen. Roughly height of the title bar and notice bar combined. After a second message is sent the offset is removed buy all dialog boxes are unclickable. Use of the refresh button resets the screen to the proper state for clickable dialog boxes.

Posted By Aeria Mobile