fillywade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:43 am
[cc]Dust didn't beat me 30-15, it was 11-19. I have no clue why there's 30-15 posted there.
Advertisement

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:10 pm

xN_ShiFT+ vs [M]Nyiri

Ended 30-25 , 30-20 for [M]Nyiri ...

but...

his ping was too high , he sticked in air more than 10 times and kills.. asked for re he didnt wanted .. I dont know ...rules says 170 max not 500 !!

Work Hard Play Hard

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: xN_ShiFT+ vs [M]Nyiri

sallyloveehsan1 wrote:

but...

his ping was too high , he sticked in air more than 10 times and kills.. asked for re he didnt wanted .. I dont know ...rules says 170 max not 500 !!

We weren't even playing while you took this SS's ... were were stopped waiting for it to low, and it did.
My ping was 78 but for like some few times it spiked to that ping (like almost every single internet conection have their spikes).
When those SS were taken we were stoped waiting for it to low, as you can see there.
If only my ping was like 200 or 300 fixed, i would accept that excuse, but cmon..
Still a good game, and a cool guy, but like every one of us wants to win this xD
And i did fixed it like 2 minutes after this SS were taken.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:40 pm

xumbinhu123 wrote:
sallyloveehsan1 wrote:

but...

We weren't even playing while you took this SS's ... were were stopped waiting for it to low, and it did.
My ping was 78 but for like some few times it spiked to that ping (like almost every single internet conection have their spikes).
When those SS were taken we were stoped waiting for it to low, as you can see there.
If only my ping was like 200 or 300 fixed, i would accept that excuse, but cmon..
Still a good game, and a cool guy, but like every one of us wants to win this xD

Goood luck in the next round buddy Wink if you dont win this going to portogize and kill C.Ronaldo XD

Work Hard Play Hard

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:42 pm

sallyloveehsan1 wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
sallyloveehsan1 wrote:

but...

Goood luck in the next round buddy Wink if you dont win this going to portogize and kill C.Ronaldo XD  

Ahahah ty <3 Actually Portugal lost today 3-2 o.O But Ronaldo still made an awesome goal Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

woainidejuan

Rank 0
woainidejuan
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: [EVENT]Single Battle Tournament

I Haven't see SlyFox! log on yet. AF match in US. I don't know what to do!

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:44 pm

woainidejuan wrote:

If the match is not played by Sunday Morning and if u provide me proof of this (you messaging him/trying to contact him) I may allow u to advance. Just saying.

hit_468

Rank 1
hit_468
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

XsnipergirlX wrote:
woainidejuan wrote:

If the match is not played by Sunday Morning and if u provide me proof of this (you messaging him/trying to contact him) I may allow u to advance. Just saying.  

+1 Very Happy

simontle

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:11 pm
dj i added your xfire tell me when u want to play the match

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:21 pm
xero, pls add me on xf so we can arrange our match. Smile