XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:18 am   Last edited by XsnipergirlX on Mar 13, 2013 8:35 am. Edited 31 times in total

[EVENT]Single Battle Tournament

Created for the Community ! Who's the best !

Credits to Topic for the banner

Play in a tournament to determine who is indeed the best Razz

Important Notice: People have been asking what will happen if I face somebody who's ping is really high. That would be a disadvantage.. So I am now saying... max ping should be 170

ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON. IF YOU ENTER WITH MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT BOTH ACCOUNTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!

Who can participate?

Total: 128 participants, 64 from each community registration by first come first serve basis
Both USA & EU players

To determine who is indeed the best, there will be an extra match where the winner from USA side will face the winner from the EU side. The players who are in that match will fight for 1st place ! The loser of this match is 2nd place !

To be fair, this match will have total 4 matches. 2 in the USA server, and 2 in the EU server. So 2 sniper matches, and 2 spray matches. I understand some people may have over 170 PING when playing in the opposite server.. so for this final match max ping will be 200.

When is it?

Schedule

Round #1: February 3rd ~ 9th
Round #2: February 10th ~ 16th
Round #3: February 17th ~ 20th
Round #4: February 21th ~ 23th
Semi-Finals: February 24th ~ 27th
Finals: February 28th ~ March 2nd
Championship: March 3rd

Times of when the dates end is 9PM PST.
EU's get an extra day but lose one, so sorry. Due to the time zone difference I am not on when u are.
Try to play the matches within these days.If possible earliest is the best.  

How to Register

In this thread make a post.
IGN:
Region:
Xfire:

If you do not have an xfire use meebo which is the built-in chat on Aeria Games by adding them as a friend here on the forums. (If you don't know where meebo is located. It's here)

*It is important that you arrange the time for the match with your opponent. It is your responsibility. If the match is not played by the specific dates due to one of the players not responding back and such by the time the rounds are over that person will be DQ'd. Proof must be provided though.(No Excuses)

Rules

[THE GOLDEN RULE] - No trash talking your opponent. If you do and a screenshot is taken, you will be DQ'd. This is supposed to be a friendly competition, and I understand its competitive but DON'T DO IT!

1v1 Single Battle
No character transformations (santa girl, black devil, etc)
2 matches, 1 sniper versus sniper, 1 spray versus spray
30 kills, POV off
No intentionally suiciding because you're "lit"
Can be any map, both participants must agree.
Can use any gun, but must use it all throughout the whole match (not allowed to switch)
No shotguns, secondary must be a pistol or you can agree to no secondary
No nades if u wish, but absolutely
no RGD's! or WATERBALOOONS
Leaving the match will result in a DQ
Spiking to over 170 ping will result in a DQ

The winner will be determined by the total amount of kills from both games, so therefore whoever gets the most kills. If both players have the same amount of kills than the person with the lowest deaths will be determined the winner and if even that is a tie then there will be a sudden death match which is first to 5 kills, and the winner would take all. The sudden death match can be either Spray or Snipe battle, an agreement must be made.

After Completion of a Match

Please submit a PM to me and put in the subject: (Your IGN) versus (Your Opponents IGN)
Upload the screenshots onto a image hosting website (e.g. Tinypic/Imageshack)
Then provide the link to the screenshot to me and clearly indicate which one was the sniper match, and which one was the spray match.

Only one person from the match needs to send me the screenshot

Prizes

1st place: Permanent weapon bomb gun of choice(Black Dragon M4A1 + Wolf Uzi) or an AP capsule gun
2nd place: 11 piece weapon bomb of choice
3rd place: 5 piece weapon bomb of choice
4th place: 7 day special package

Notes

*Have some sort of recording program preloaded before the match is played and RECORD!, so if your opponent is suspecting you are hacking/glitching in some way you can upload the video with no penalty as video must be uploaded within 24 hours if asked, if unable to upload within these 24 hours then a disqualification will occur.

**If a participant disconnects during or at the end of the match up right when they get the 30th kill at least one person have a screenshot, and the person who disconnect's score will be reverse of the one provided in the screenshot. So I suggest both participants take screenshots just to be extra safe. At the end of the match in-case a screenshot comes out black.

Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me

Have a nice Day! and Enjoy.

Brought to you by,
The GameSages

Sponsored By,
Aeria Games & Entertainment
Advertisement

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:33 am   Last edited by XsnipergirlX on Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm. Edited 10 times in total
USA PARTICIPANTS/BRACKET

Participants List
Brackets
Video of Brackets

Recording by Topic. To show that we have not changed this in any way.

EU PARTICIPANTS/BRACKET

Participants List
Brackets
Video of Brackets

I recorded this one. This really was all random..

P.S. You can see screenshots of the games already played. You click the letter that is connected to the bracket and u can check out the attachments (aka screenies). Just saying.

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:31 am
banner is in the process. <3

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:16 pm
Topic. wrote:
banner is in the process. <3  

Can I use USFU for the bracket too????

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:24 pm   Last edited by Topic. on Jan 30, 2013 9:14 pm. Edited 2 times in total
ign - [GS]Topic.
region - US
Xfire - cipot

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 23, 2013 2:27 am

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:59 am
Topic. wrote:

Pretty Banner Smile Thanks Dayle !

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 24, 2013 8:14 pm   Last edited by Innovator_ on Jan 30, 2013 8:34 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I'm game.

Topic kiss me.

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJan 24, 2013 9:29 pm   Last edited by XsnipergirlX on Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Mooo IM A COW ! that goes POP !

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:19 pm   Last edited by DeusExArma on Feb 01, 2013 11:54 am. Edited 1 time in total
I rarely do 1v1's, but I might participate in this.

ign - [GS]DeusExArma
region - US
xfire - deusexarmasf