- 22 May 2011
- An Ocean On Land Canada
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:52 pm Last edited by Spongeycashew on Jul 10, 2013 2:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total
There’s now a more centralized place to view everything about your pet! Simply equip your pet, and press N if your hotkeys are set to default or the little pet icon on the bottom right hand corner of your screen!
- Part A: You can see the level and list of all the pets you have equipped on your character on the left hand side.
- Part B: If you want to archive your pet or turn it back into an item after equipping it, select your pet and then press “Seal”. Warning, this will cost 10g for every pet you want to turn back into an item.
- Part C: You can see the stats your pet has, and all of the attacks/skills that your pet has!
- Part D: Your pet lunchbox is here, and feeding your pet has never been easier!
- Part E: You can view what your pet has equipped! Right above E is your pet’s durability, which is now renamed as energy.
Pets will all start out at level 1. You can now level your pet so that it can be a bigger aid to you during your journey through Eden Eternal!
- Like leveling your character, you can help your pet gain EXP by defeating monsters within five levels of yourself.
- Every pet will have four stats, and every time your pet levels, those four stats increase! The current stats your pet has are:
- ATK SPD
- However, to be able to level your pets, you must put the pet you want to level into the Battle status or Pray status.
- You can see the level of your pet by going to your pet window.
You can now choose how you would like to benefit from your pets. If you like one pet’s passive better than another, but another pet has a better attack, then you can use the different pet statuses to get the best from both!
(Settings > Hotkeys > Default to do so), press the little icon: at the bottom right hand corner of your screen, or whichever key you have set for as the pet UI key. You should see this pop up:
- Press N if your hotkeys are set to default
- See the right side of the pet window?
That’s where you can change the status of your pets! Just select the pet you would like to change the status of.
- Now, press the corresponding button of the status you would like your pet to be in.
If you want your pet to be in
If you want it in Battle, then press
If you want your pet in Rest, then press
Now on the right side of your pet window, you will see two headings.
- Underneath Battle, you will see attacks.
These are the skills your pet can use when in Battle mode. Your pet can fight in Battle mode, provided that you have finished the quest “Oracle Magi I”. Only one pet can be in Battle mode at one time. Once put in Battle mode, your pet’s skills will appear on a new hotkey bar.
- Underneath Pray, you will see buffs.
When you put your pet in Pray mode, you will get the two buffs specified. Only one pet can be in Pray mode at one time.
, you can seal your pet. This means that you can retain your pet’s level, and unbind it. For example, if you have a level 50 pet, and you use a Seal Stone, the pet will retain its current level, and become unbound. You can give it to a player of any level, and when that player equips it, the pet will still have the same level and stats. So if you give it to a level 20 player, they can equip it and the pet still will be level 50.
- With the use of Seal Stones
Doing this will consume one Seal Stone. Simply just press to seal the deal!! (Get it?)
Pets can now be combined with other pets to change their Pray and Battle skills!
- Both pets have to be above 40 for pet fusion to be able to occur.
- Both pets have to be in the Rest status, without any pet equipment.
- When both pets have fulfilled those two requirements, you can select the “Advanced” option.
- When fusing pets, the resulting pet will retain the colour of the Advanced Pet (blue, green or white) as well as the energy of the pet (durability). For example, if a prime pet was the Advanced Pet and it was fused with a green pet, the resulting pet will still be a prime pet.
- The Advanced Pet and Pet Assistant’s Pray and Battle skills will be put in a pot, essentially, and randomly selected for the new pet. So if your Advanced Pet is blue, then you will have two Pray skills and two Battle skills, and it can be any combination of the Pray and Battle skills of the two pets you fused. If your primary pet is green, then you can only have one Pray and one Battle skill. Fusion will NOT change the number of skills your primary pet originally had.
- The grade of your pet stats may be changed too! The letters beside each individual stat may change during fusion. During fusion, each pet will get three increases to their stat grade. The increases could be to any random stat, with repeats.
- After fusion, the Pet Assistant will disappear, and you will be left with your Advanced Pet, which may or may not have the same skills as before. Because these skills are randomly chosen, you may have a pet that has the same skills as before.
- The resulting pet will get one star per successful fusion . Only pets with the same amount of stars can be fused together. For example, a one star pet can only fuse with another one star pet.
- The highest amount of stars a pet can get is currently two.
- If you don’t want to change the Pray skills of your pet, simply use a Pet Bible. This item will ensure that your Pray skills will stay the same during the fusion!
- Similarly, if you don’t want to change the Battle skills of your pet, you can use a Pet Battle Theory book to lock your pet’s Battle skills so that they won’t change during fusion.
- If you’re just looking to increase your pet’s stats and nothing more, you can use a Pet Skills Lock Book. This ensures all your pet skills stay safe during fusion!
- To use these handy items, simply put the item in the bonus item slot!
- There are also Pet Conversion Fruits, which you can use to change your pet stats to fit your own needs! It’s a mystery what stats they change, but when they are used they can make your pet simply legendary!
Naming your pet is a great way to personalize it. You can chose to rename your pet to anything you want, provided it’s within the ToS, and letters only!
- Pets can be renamed with a pet name tag.
- Simply go to your pet window, and click “Rename”.
- Successful renaming of your pet will consume one pet name tag.
Bring out the doggie sweaters and the kitty tutus! To help make your pet even more helpful to you on your adventures, each pet is now able to equip two necklaces and two weapons .
- Open your pet window. You will see four slots for equipment underneath “Pet Gear”.
- Drop your pet equipment into the specified slots. Remember that there are pet level requirements for some necklaces/weapons.
- Now your pet can be even tougher than before! Rawr!!
- Pet equipment can be acquired from:
Thank you to Jerkka for their pet screenshot, and Saltyloves for the banners!
- The groceries merchant in Aven(299, 306)
- Arena merchant Maru(437, 384) in Aven
- Legion elite boxes
- Trial drops