peterjankins

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Canīt join the 3rd territory war from sunday

on request of

GS MeruMeru

itīs monday here, already...
http://www.bilderload.com/bild/282832/snapshot20130121001046DVG46.jpg
I canīt join the 3rd territory war from sunday because Iīm living in germany and Itīs past 00:00 already on monday. The server identified my current time and updated the page of territory war.
Advertisement

Animositiy

Rank 0
Animositiy
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Re: Canīt join the 3rd territory war from sunday

peterjankins wrote:
on request of

GS MeruMeru

itīs monday here, already...
http://www.bilderload.com/bild/282832/snapshot20130121001046DVG46.jpg
I canīt join the 3rd territory war from sunday because Iīm living in germany and Itīs past 00:00 already on monday. The server identified my current time and updated the page of territory war.  

The 3rd TW doesn't start in another 2 1/2 hrs server time lol. Doesnt matter if youre in germany / Japan / Iceland ... North pole.

peterjankins

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:36 pm
yes, but how can I join the territory war then?
like you see on the snapshot I only see the territory war for monday.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJan 20, 2013 9:33 pm
See here for TW times. And if you want to join TW when it's open, simply press the little purple sword on your minimap.

peterjankins

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:56 am
Nobody understands me? :O
I couldnīt join the territory war because ---> watch picture

For the server the current day was: Sunday
The country Iīm living at : Monday

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:33 am
Did you get a message saying you couldn't join after you clicked the join button, or were you unable to join despite clicking join? I understand that it's showing Limestone instead of Avila, but it also has the join button which only shows up when it's time for territory war. Otherwise it would say "started" or "ended".

Showing the wrong territory could be a glitch or something, but I'm not seeing anything in the screenshot where the system is telling you that you cannot join the territory war, which should be displayed in your chat window after you clicked join unless you turned off system messages.

Also [GS]Lixy, I don't know if you made that document but in case you did, while I can tell the All-Inclusive EE Schedule is in PST because it's 3hrs behind my time, it should still be made note of in the document for those who can't tell by cross referencing when things happen for them and when it's listed in the schedule.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

peterjankins

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:54 am
Brynhildra wrote:
Did you get a message saying you couldn't join after you clicked the join button, or were you unable to join despite clicking join? I understand that it's showing Limestone instead of Avila, but it also has the join button which only shows up when it's time for territory war. Otherwise it would say "started" or "ended".

Showing the wrong territory could be a glitch or something, but I'm not seeing anything in the screenshot where the system is telling you that you cannot join the territory war, which should be displayed in your chat window after you clicked join unless you turned off system messages.

Also [GS]Lixy, I don't know if you made that document but in case you did, while I can tell the All-Inclusive EE Schedule is in PST because it's 3hrs behind my time, it should still be made note of in the document for those who can't tell by cross referencing when things happen for them and when it's listed in the schedule.

I will try to join and tell you then.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJan 21, 2013 12:58 pm
If i plan on joining the last tw in the weekend I always change th timezone on my pc to the server one, then restart EE. Just to make sure it doesnt glitch out.

note has to be timezone your changing or it doesnt work.

peterjankins

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 4:57 pm
sleepingroosje wrote:
If i plan on joining the last tw in the weekend I always change th timezone on my pc to the server one, then restart EE. Just to make sure it doesnt glitch out.

note has to be timezone your changing or it doesnt work.  

Worked! THX <3