QuLuss

Rank 0
QuLuss
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:47 am

New server possibility?

Just a question,
I'm going to be new to Aeria games in the matter of CS. I've heard alot of good things about its customer service and it not having as many issues as R2 Games.

I saw the last server that was released was in Nov, and you guys don't have alot of servers. And also don't seem like the type to bust them out crazily.

Would anyone happen to know when another one might be out? Or an estimated time of one might be able to expect one?

Please don't respond to tell me that you don't need no servers, it is your opinion. I understand perfectly that some people just don't care for them. Also please don't tell me to just join one of the others. :3 I like fresh servers, so I'm willing to wait about for one. I'm asking because I don't know the pattern in which servers are handled.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:58 am

Re: New server possibility?

Just a question,
QuLuss wrote:
I'm going to be new to Aeria games in the matter of CS. I've heard alot of good things about its customer service and it not having as many issues as R2 Games.

I saw the last server that was released was in Nov, and you guys don't have alot of servers. And also don't seem like the type to bust them out crazily.

Would anyone happen to know when another one might be out? Or an estimated time of one might be able to expect one?

Please don't respond to tell me that you don't need no servers, it is your opinion. I understand perfectly that some people just don't care for them. Also please don't tell me to just join one of the others. :3 I like fresh servers, so I'm willing to wait about for one. I'm asking because I don't know the pattern in which servers are handled.  

There will be a post about one when the GM's know about one that is coming out. For now it seems that only time will tell. Sorry.

Fuchie

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:53 pm
I don't think a new server is likely. Servers 1 and 2 have already been merged, and from what I hear, server 3 is slowing down. I play in server 4, and I definitely have noticed a decrease in activity from my two months on it. My suspicion is that servers 3 and 4 will be merged, at which point I will likely retire.

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:39 am
i believe that merging server 3 and 4 will be the best outcome i'm currently on S3, and yes it has slowed down because server 4 opened up. most of our active players went to S4. and without these new and/or active members prices will either drop or skyrocket. for instance muts are trash on S3 and heroic wings are headed in the same direction. without new members this will continue and prices of say etheral wings will go from 2g when i started to 5g now to 15g next week.

luan200

Rank 0
luan200
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:49 am
Not much to say except the fact that S3 is like a dwindling flame right now. True, merging with S4 can make things interesting, but idk if that would be the ideal solution. I believe what the game lacks is major endgame material. The L120 eidos right now have nothing to do except to bicker with one another for couple of weeks and quit when they get bored, since they have absolutely nothing to do. Obtaining Emperor rank is all so easy and useless....i think the game now needs new rank..new pvp gears to spice things up...

As for the price of HW and BSEs dying...yes perhaps merging S3 and S4 could be a good idea, pretty sure the newer players in S4 would like the cheap prices. But not so sure if the ppl who left S3 and went to S4 to become 'OPs' would like the idea of meeting their worst nightmares in Danegolia/Hypgolia a lil too early Laughing

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedJan 28, 2013 5:14 pm
yes it does lack in the endgame realm but however the game never ends there's always something to improve no matter how small. no one has maxed soul that i know of and on server 3 at least no one has immaculate gems yet. this are just a few of the over all goals not met yet lolz.

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedJan 28, 2013 5:19 pm
and of course now we have people intentionally driving down prices to make the etheral wings they have saved worth 100x more >.> all they are doing is slowly killing the server >.<

Puppetbomber

Rank 0
Puppetbomber
PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:30 pm
Personally, I would enjoy new server here. I have been out and about looking for new CS servers due to the fact that [Koramgame] recently announced that they were closing down our CS server. With that said, all of our characters that we spent much time, money, and effort on will be deleted soon, and our players will have nowhere to go. A new Aeria server would definitely be a brighter opportunity for the soon-to-be-lost Koramgame CS players. ^.^

_LFM

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:59 pm
I would also enjoy a new server. As of currently, both servers are not noob friendly in almost any sense. I have been playing for about 2 months now and feel as if it's not worth playing when all of my progress is next to nothing and even made useless in light of other players who have had more time to play.

A grand majority of my friends and clan mates have quit because of this. I have also held back attaining VIP membership. I just would like to have another fresh start to this game so that me and my friends could enjoy a game on more equal ground. Until then, the community of gamers I am with have been backing out and are hopeful for a new server.

I would be extremely happy to see a new server.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:33 am
due to the fact of sls beta alot of players from alot of games have actually moved over there for the period until this ends, also since server 4 opened up a lot of people moved form s3 to s4 so that thy would have a better chance and all round better game play, think of it like this in s3 seng was over in seconds because of certain people who would just end it an ruin it for others its things like these that makes servers boring and thus people wish for a new server, however that is likely not going to happen anytime soon at all, it is likely the s3 and s4 will merge just as s1 and s2 did before they made room for s3.

those of you waiting for a new server don't get your hopes up this topic comes up so often and still no changes have been made, and to be perfectly practical about it there is no point whatsoever for a new server as there just inst the current population to fill the servers currently existing. and until the servers are more popular there would be no reason for the company to add another.

however if s3 and s4 does merge sometime soon then that would indicate that there would be a possible s5 up and coming as the population of those servers would be increased because of the merge and due to that we would then only technically have 2 merged servers so in this instance it would be highly likely a new server would follow shortly after.