doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:41 pm
jeffysaur wrote:
I know Aeria is the publisher. I just didn't know Aeria can't make special requests patches from X-Legend. In that case, then it would be nice to have primes from Wonder Pockets  

Sorry, i think i was a little unclear when i said it.

X-Legend is the developer, they choose what to add to the game, or what to change.
Aeria is the publisher, they can request specific things to be added or changed, such as fixes for bugs or glitches, or content changing.

However, if in the case of a prime being possible to receive from the Wonder Pocket, it would be incredibly rare and probably wouldn't have much of an effect on the game itself.

Advertisement

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:43 pm
The Wonder Pocket (from the little I know) is a Zumi racial craft item. I *think* you need to be 70+ to be able to make it.

From my Wonder Pocket, I've gotten Potent MP Potion IIIs (x50), HP Potion IVs (x50), the little boy equivalent of the Happy Grandma Lozenge (I don't remember the name offhand), and a formula for a L9 accuracy enchant (I believe 'Formula- Optimize L9' or the like was the name? I don't remember it exactly, will edit when I get a chance). Most other items I've gotten are already on the list.
A bit unrelated, but, does anyone know if the yellow gems from the Wonder Pocket are able to be used in L2 fusion blueprints, like the others you can directly buy from Item Mall? I want to know if the fact the gems are NT will nullify their use in fusion.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:12 pm
A guild member of mine got this from the wonder pocket:

It gives 30% chance to sleep an enemy for 3 seconds.

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 8:17 pm
Thanks guys. I added those that I know the name of.
That weapon is weird. It doesn't have MATK. D8

guavaa

Rank 0
guavaa
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:14 am
Ive got the "Transforms into a Happy Grandpa for 30 minutes"
the Rainbow Hot Spring Essence for fame at Searing Valley x3

and

My friend has got the <Ancient Magic Liquid> : Transforms target into a Leaf Sprite.

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:22 am
guavaa wrote:
Ive got the "Transforms into a Happy Grandpa for 30 minutes"
the Rainbow Hot Spring Essence for fame at Searing Valley x3

and

My friend has got the <Ancient Magic Liquid> : Transforms target into a Leaf Sprite.  

Added.
Does the magic liquid really lets you choose a target? or it really only works for yourself?
Also, if Wonder Pocket drops Fame items for Searing Valley, then we can assume it drops all the other fame items for maps at lower level. O:

sealid01

Rank 0
sealid01
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:14 am
i got Painting: Mayor's Dream

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:58 am
Hey, i just came to correct you on something. The level 9 Enchants and formula's are not trophy biased, its actually a localization mistake. Level 9 enchants and formula's are just as the same for the rest, for your gear and weapons

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 11:14 am
sealid01 wrote:
i got Painting: Mayor's Dream  

Added. Thank you. Very Happy

doc09 wrote:
Hey, i just came to correct you on something. The level 9 Enchants and formula's are not trophy biased, its actually a localization mistake. Level 9 enchants and formula's are just as the same for the rest, for your gear and weapons  

Thanks. I was actually confused about it. xD

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJan 21, 2013 11:22 am
Just got <Headgear Color: Dark Grey>
note: this one was one you could buy from the npc and thus cant use it if your 25+