mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Farewell, Eden Eternal

Hello everyone of the Eden Nation. It's me the friendly(Any way you want to define that) neighborhood "Doctor." I have been here since Day 1 of the closed beta testing of Eden Eternal here in Aeria. I enjoyed every moment I have spent here playing the game, getting to know all the different people, becoming an enemy or friend. Put friends and enemies together what do you get? A bunch of people that I enjoyed getting to know, no matter what happened.
You all are an amazing group of people that I will never forget. This community, the Aeria community, that is made up of all of you made all of my time here just playing.....awesome. Thank you for all that you have done for me in making these memories with you last a lifetime. Keep pushing forward, stay strong and try your best no matter what people say. Trying your best is the key to success, gear is neccessary, but what makes you the best is when you feel like you have tried your hardest cause at the end of the day success is what we all want. Fight the good fight, keep on trying.

Farewell my friends, it was a pleasure and honor meeting you all and fighting along side all of you. Much love to all of you. This is a Farewell but not goodbye. Till we all meet again in the future.

"It's up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck and overcome all of the difficult..."

Community is key.

Sincerely,
Doctor.

Advertisement

MissRemedy

Rank 1
MissRemedy
PostedJan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

thank you

Thank you Doctor for been best freind in EE and off EE , well not be the same with out you scaring people with your giant doctor needles :c I well really miss stalking you character in game :c hope you pop up from time to time and see us <3 have fun where ever your goin<3.

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedJan 20, 2013 5:45 am
Nu Dokturrr ;~;

Have fun wherever you go next <3 We'll miss you~

mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:34 pm
Thank you both for your responses, I really appreciate it. I wish you both the best.

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedJan 22, 2013 12:39 am
I just saw this :/ I was wondering that why I semi-back in game that you weren't on. So now I know why ;(
Good luck and you were a great friend!

majmarj143

Rank 0
majmarj143
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:15 pm
I didn't have the chance to meet you in game. But posting this is just so sweet of you. Take care doug.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJan 22, 2013 2:30 pm
Sad to see a fellow Roy Mustang fan go.

Goodbye, stranger.