NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJan 22, 2013 8:01 am
Astaro0th3 wrote:
The real solution :
Gs report gold spammers > Gm permanent ban.  

Players can file reports about gold sellers and other behavior too.

Remember, this is your community too and you can help make the community better with just a few minutes of your time. Smile

Advertisement

Sovtek37

Rank 1
Sovtek37
PostedJan 23, 2013 1:54 am
LichDemon wrote:
OR someone make right clicking on a name and having a block option available
/lazy  

This is pretty much a standard feature in any "successful" MMO. this is one of those key things that separates well-known and widespread games from junk games people quit after a week or two.

giobbolino

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:01 am
a way to eliminate those spammers maybe its to create a script checks the chat, if a player types for 3 o 4 times the same identic words consecutively it will be disconnected... maybe

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:17 am
According to our Product Manager we should be getting some features that will kick the gold spammers out.He didn't say what but that there will be something like that coming.

hunkele

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:44 am
How about a GS/GM take a walk thru the towns where they advertise as player vendors.. Smile

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedJan 23, 2013 8:23 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
LichDemon wrote:
OR someone make right clicking on a name and having a block option available
/lazy  
+1 to the Block click  

+1 to the +1

If the devs actually played the LIVE game, they would be so annoyed by the gold spammers that they would implement that almost immediately. This is the biggest sign (to me) that the devs never actually log in to the live server, which is why they never see the problems that really large numbers of players have. Sad

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

fiberstaden

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:31 pm
Yes we need a right click block <character> +1

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:27 pm
Still doesnt help, no matter how many spammers I block, there is still new ones appearing every hour.

Set a lvl requirement to use Class Chat, like Rekikyo suggested, around lvl10 or 11.

khaibui82

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:29 pm
I think the best option to block gold seller is to right click on General Chat tab go into option and uncheck class/camp chat. Add their name into the block list didnt help because they can make as many lvl 1 chars as they want. I did this and it worked great for me

Infected

Rank 0
Infected
PostedJan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

i see bots ppl

i see bots ppl
hi all

well if your objective is "never see a spam msg ingame", the solution should be as fast as they create an acc and get back to spam, i mean, go stop playing, send a report wait some days .... for 1 spammer in those days u will get trilion of new spammers operating, it should be a quick and strong solution to the problem.

disable class chat for players lower than lvl10, at least we keep our class chat clean, they can teleport and use general but its not annoying as create lvl1 and talk to all the "mages" while u trying to block last bot.

remove that 30 sec penalty for players over a certain high lvl, make no sense.

add some sort of temp chat ban if u get reported for spam from a X diff users.

add captcha verification until a certain char lvl, to get ride from mage bots, so u lower the gold income those company gets.