Ona

Rank 5
Ona
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:23 am

Shadowmage Skill Tree

Skill descriptions, costs, and effects
Click on the tree to be taken to the full size version (2048x889). Please let me know if you spot any errors or have new information, e.g. regeneration rates. Smile

More information can be found here: http://dkonline.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowmage_Class

"Attitude. Humor. Action. The combination of these three elements will be the pathway to your success."
Advertisement

TheAmbiance

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:51 am
Ahh bro this skill tree is out of date. It has changed since the release of open beta.

Ona

Rank 5
Ona
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:04 pm
TheAmbiance wrote:
Ahh bro this skill tree is out of date. It has changed since the release of open beta.  

You're exactly right, skill costs and damage amounts changed quite a bit! Heal, Mana Drain, and Nature Aspect got new cooldowns, and all the Illusion skills turned into Aspect skills. Look closely, this tree has been updated for OB. Wink

"Attitude. Humor. Action. The combination of these three elements will be the pathway to your success."

TheAmbiance

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:04 am
Ona wrote:
TheAmbiance wrote:

You're exactly right, skill costs and damage amounts changed quite a bit! Heal, Mana Drain, and Nature Aspect got new cooldowns, and all the Illusion skills turned into Aspect skills. Look closely, this tree has been updated for OB. Wink  

Fair enough.

betavich

Rank 0
betavich
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:05 pm

shadow mage skill portrait

that portrait that shows left side being wizard and right side being witch is MUCH better than the one they are useing also id like to see the next set of skill trees i saw it once in closed beta all i can say is pick a side and stay with it or youll be sorry ...my wizard doesnt have a heal...hint...