zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Question about suggestion thread

Does the suggestion thread even matter? It seems like all the events and content is pretty much standard with all the wartune partner sites.

My reason for asking this is I've visted a couple different wartune sites and noticed they have like 20+ servers and are always making new ones. Even Aeria just released a new server. I understand a f2p game needs players that will pay money but what about making improvements to the game first.

I've heard that they didn't make brackets in lvl 40+ BGs because they didn't have pvp gear above lvl 45 till recently. Well, whats the excuse now? Those lvl 60+ players have been able to save up so much insignias alot of them probably can afford lvl 65 pvp gear once its released :p

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:24 am

Re: Question about suggestion thread

There is no lvl 65 gear, even the chinese servers have no lvl 65 pvp gear and they are on patch 1.62 last I saw.

We just did Patch 1.45 over 3 months(November, December, January). This introduced 55 PvP Gear, 60-68 Content, Wings, Mounts, Spirit Covenant, etc etc.

Patch 1.5 has Fashion, 70-78 Content, Battleground Changes, Tower of Trials, Market change, Astral Optimization, Chat Emoticons and some other stuff not going to bother listing it all you'll see it when it's out. It's a big patch will be separated into probably 2-3 patches one a month. Will the first one be in February? We'll see.

The game will follow the same pattern that the original game released them at. While yes the suggestion thread does matter since it also sends more ideas to the devs for future content / little changes here and there.

They won't do updates over night do multiple ones a week, they will be spaced out and done over time.

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:16 am
i know there isn't lvl 65 gear, which is why i said "once it's released". Anyways, I do appreciate the reply. Guess, I'll do some internet searching to see what i can find out.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:56 am
zthen wrote:
i know there isn't lvl 65 gear, which is why i said "once it's released". Anyways, I do appreciate the reply. Guess, I'll do some internet searching to see what i can find out.  

Insignias will mainly be used for legendary gear. Each Lvl 60 Legend gear piece costs 12,000 each.