Author Message

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1385
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 3:42 pm
_.Summer._ wrote:

Thank you so much <3 It's so pretty!  


No problem Very Happy thanks for coming again!

Advertisement

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1385
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:18 pm
xBitterbluex:

Here's a preview of your siggy and ava :3 If you have anything you want me to change, please ask!
Once the rest of the payment has been mailed to me, I will release the unmarked version ^^


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
403
Location
Canada
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:30 pm
Premium Signature Form:
Name: Baden8572
Gender: Male
Render: Click me!
Quote: Baden8572 & iNadeshiko
Colors: Anything that matches the picture I guess? Surprised
Matching Avatar: Yes please. *-*
Total Amount: 600 g.
Other: Take your time with it. xD And I will be sending you 300 g. from Senta in a few minutes. Thanks! xD

xBitterbluex

Rank 0
xBitterbluex
Joined
17 Nov 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:09 pm
Necromanceress wrote:
xBitterbluex:

Here's a preview of your siggy and ava :3 If you have anything you want me to change, please ask!
Once the rest of the payment has been mailed to me, I will release the unmarked version ^^


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I LOVE IT! <3 but can i ask if you make the hair more flowy and a bit darker? thnx<3

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1385
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:37 pm
xBitterbluex wrote:
I LOVE IT! <3 but can i ask if you make the hair more flowy and a bit darker? thnx<3  

I don't know if I can add to the hair but I can definitely make it darker :3

itoriterror

Rank 2
itoriterror
Joined
21 Nov 2012
Posts
542
Location
Heartache, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:24 pm
Necromanceress wrote:
itoriterror:

Phew that took long! Hope you like it Very Happy  

Sorry I took so long to reply on here! Thank's a bunch~ :33

xBitterbluex

Rank 0
xBitterbluex
Joined
17 Nov 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:26 pm
Necromanceress wrote:
xBitterbluex wrote:
I LOVE IT! <3 but can i ask if you make the hair more flowy and a bit darker? thnx<3  

I don't know if I can add to the hair but I can definitely make it darker :3  
dw i love it, do what you can and i'll mail in a couple hours when i can get online

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1385
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:38 pm
xBitterbluex wrote:
Necromanceress wrote:
xBitterbluex wrote:
I LOVE IT! <3 but can i ask if you make the hair more flowy and a bit darker? thnx<3  

I don't know if I can add to the hair but I can definitely make it darker :3  
dw i love it, do what you can and i'll mail in a couple hours when i can get online  

okay! >:3

elizaannxxx

Rank 2
elizaannxxx
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Posts
570
Location
In Aura Kingdom United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:06 pm
I Ish Back For Another Siggy Xilla~ :3
regular signature form:
Name: Kiyumi
Gender: Female
Image: 1 ,2 ,3 ,or 4
Quote: (Think Of Something For Me? xD)
Colors: Whatever Fits :3
Matching avatar: (Y/N) Sure~
Other: Sorry For All The Renders QQ I Couldn't Choose xD Thanks Xilla~ <3

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1385
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:11 pm
xBitterbluex:

Sorry for late reply, your 2nd payment has been received Very Happy
Here's your siggy- enjoy!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/necromanceress/Signatures%20and%20avatars/Ilyannesiggy_zpsfbbe5069.png[/IMG]

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: