bsteff23
PostedJan 26, 2013 8:03 pm
yaya !

Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

GameSage: Soldier Front
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedJan 26, 2013 8:25 pm
1st round deadline will be extended due to the server problems. Updates will be posted

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:09 am

Re: @TOPIC

Topic. wrote:
sallyloveehsan1 wrote:
Looooooool whoooo said that sir i didnt delete any thing i give you the screeen shots i asked them to fraps they didnt even frapsed they were wall hacking ..,, no fair its a rule if u been asked to post your fraps in 24 hours or you are DQed they didnt so they must be dqed!!!!!!!!!!!!! And light map always on for us!!!!  

You posted the screenshots on this thread and I saw LIGHT MAP OFF and suddenly it was deleted. Even the other Tournament admins saw it lol.
If that's the case let me see all the screenshots you & your team took.
LIGHT MAP OFF IS AGAINST THE RULES AND DQ-ABLE  

Sir, You put The Rules Then make it RULES!!! , I didnt post any screen shot in this thread the only Thread i posted in it , its USF Comuinity !!! AND YOU CAN SEE MY SCREEN SHOTS THERE!! .

Here is my screen shots!!!!!!!

You Rules Must Rules sir, YOU SAID YOU MUST USE A VIDEO PROGRAM TO RECORD YOUR GAMES , AND POST IT IF YOUR ASKED !!! THEY WERE WALL HACKING !!! IN A TOURNAMENT !! SO THEY MUST BE DQ`ed!!!!!!!!

Work Hard Play Hard

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedJan 27, 2013 2:30 am

@Topic

Here is more fraps if you can see all games we did , it was LIGHT ON !!! i never ever put it off By the way!!!

You will see one sceen shot my ping 180 and i sucided , that cause i spiked so i Sucided i wanted to play Fair!!!!

MK`s aint allowed , some of thier players used it if you look to the screen shots!!!!!!!!!!!! even they didnt counted the re`s we win 2-0 then asked to re, after that they said re dosent count!!
SO YOUR RULES SEEMS JUST RULES ON US NOT THEM

How about DQ THEM!?

Work Hard Play Hard

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:09 am

@Topic

Well That the one who used the Light map of LMAO!!!!!! its from OnlyPlay not My team LKSA , Sir he is the one who posted that photos with light map off!!! His Team Mate Said that too!! here is a PROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work Hard Play Hard

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:52 am
I'd like to CL's screenshots Smile
He's the one who had light map off lol.

sallyloveehsan1

Rank 0
sallyloveehsan1
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:09 pm
CL is in onlyplay so , You i can say from your saying YOU MUST DQ THEM!! .... you must play by the rules RIGHT?! I Like Topic , Like you alot but , let the Rules RULES!!! .. :S CL is in ONLYPLAY ... IM Team LKSA..!!

Work Hard Play Hard

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:48 pm
I'm having a very hard time understanding what you are trying to say I really am -_-
My little council & I are tryna figure out what you're asking but we understand that onePlay didn't FRAPS & had light map off.
We will contact them regarding that but we wanna know did YOU guys have any recordings from that game? and is there any proof that they were walling as we await for their fraps

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:01 pm
Alright Kapsul PM'd be saying he played w/light map off so onePlay DQ'd and LKSA moves on to the next bracket.

SMASH AND BASH
frame.aeria wrote:
P.S. Ryan_SF is a terrible human being.

kanarie12

Rank 3
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:14 am
when clan system comeS:OP