SchfiftyFive

Rank 0
SchfiftyFive
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:43 pm

ONE Power-up Game Card Problems

Where'd the option go? Halp!
Hi there!

About a month ago, I bought a ONE Power-up Game Card for $20. The day I received it, I attempted to redeem it on here for AP. However, I had no luck, as for I could never get past stage 3 of the process. I would put in the necessary information every time I tried - checked the correct card space, picked the right amount ($20 for 2000) - but whenever I got to the final step, I appeared to be redirected to a new page (whose URL looked to be related to the game card) that never loaded. I tried this cycle on three browsers, and even another computer, but I never had any success. A friend of mine did the same process I did and got similar results.

I tried to get the card working multiple times since that incident. These attempts went on for 3 weeks, and I never sent in a ticket because I didn't have a "Transaction/Order Number", which was required in the ticket. I got a GS's assistance on the problem, and they sent in a ticket, but I don't think anything was resolved. Because I cannot fill out one myself, I have come here.

Flash forward to today. Attempting to try my luck with the issue again, I checked the "Buy AP" section only to discover that the ONE Power-up Game Card option was no longer there! Is there any possible way I can still get my AP, or am I out of luck in this situation? Please help me.

Thank you for reading.
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Re: ONE Power-up Game Card Problems

SchfiftyFive wrote:
, I checked the "Buy AP" section only to discover that the ONE Power-up Game Card option was no longer there! Is there any possible way I can still get my AP, or am I out of luck in this situation? Please help me.  

In my experience, Aeria will not help you with this issue (especially when it's not an Aeria-specific card). However, you can try sending in a support request to One Power-Up, considering they are still advertising their services with Aeria. It's quite possible they'll just give you the classic "no refunds" answer though. :/

SchfiftyFive

Rank 0
SchfiftyFive
PostedJan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Re: ONE Power-up Game Card Problems

TheNinjaKitten wrote:

Thanks for helping. I suppose I'll try that later.