Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Dani's magical images

Aren't you tempted to peek at them?
Let's start this off with the perfect image....

I was terrified to be that close and personal to it. ;n;

I bet you all didn't know that our PM Taz, was really a succubus?
(This screenshot was taken within the first hour or so of Closed Beta opening)

Here is our lovely tutorial NPC Lena! (We need more super cute loli characters like this in DK Online. Hello new race!)

With some slick and cheesy photoshopping to make this picture look more holidayish, here's GM Ebilfishy and myself looking awesome.

Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:54 pm
I was totally tempted to peak. So I did. Lol these are awesome Dani. Smile

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:56 pm
Arsalem wrote:
I was totally tempted to peak. So I did. Lol these are awesome Dani. Smile  

Ahaha, thanks Arsa. Your screenshots are pretty wicked as well! C:

There will be more as time turns goes on.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:27 am
With a new TimeLords guild ruled by me again...

We get a new guild title too. Ladies and gentleman.. I present to you...
THE EBILFISH FAN CLUB!

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:36 am   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Jan 20, 2013 3:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

Emtlant adventures.... Chapter 1

Our adventure starts here with Dani turning into one of Emtlant City's tallest buildings.. What a tweeest!

And just like that, I'm back to normal... Weird.

It's from this moment on that this little area shalt be named "Dani's Private Oasis"

Despite this path looking completely dangerous... I braved the area and lived to speak of it another day.

Moments after braving that horrendous rocky peak, Dani met her good friend Arlem!

Needless to say, Arlem and Dani both were anxious to get out of there, but first they did a little sight seeing...

Sadly, the sight seeing was short lived and they had to move on... Dani and Arlem bid goodbye to the guards, and just as they were about to leave Dani started crying.

Moments after leaving Emtlant Arlem and Dani were both ambushed by a scorpion... And holy cow man, it was giant! Luckily the two heroes were able to send the scorpion back into oblivion!

But off in the distance the two seen a pillar of hope . . .

Turns out... The pillar of hope was actually a box of supplies, now their trip in the desert would definitely be successful, right?

Of course our heroes got side tracked seeing a giant drilling rig... And Dani's first words on this was "Really..? Oil drilling in Emtlant too? How sad!" But Arlem just ignored it and decided to jump on a rock...

And so much for successful, Dani led them to the wrong area of the desert. Needless to say, she was scolded by Arlem.

But, it wasn't much longer that they were lost, soon they were back on track and they found their first destination, the Oasis!

At the Oasis, Arlem and Dani met up with Kirito, what a surprise it was! But Dani couldn't wait any longer . . . She quickly went to go change into her swimsuit and go swimming!

The enjoyment didn't last long... within 10 minutes of being in the water, Dani was charged by a monster... What luck!

After the monster finally subsided and gave up, Arlem, Kirito and Dani were treated to a nice dinner by one of the nice residents near the Oasis, Geoff. It was quite the amazing dinner, even if it was a campfire meal, it was still delicious!

Of course, they couldn't resist not doing any sight seeing here... So they did just that! Dani decided it would be an amazing thing to do if she jumped off this rock formation... She was definitely right.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:38 am
That place made me Q~Q.. mobs takes forever to kill Dx

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:02 am

Emtlant Adventures Chapter 2

The journey continues..

As our journey begins in this chapter, Dani is being chased by mobs... Terrific luck!

Still being in pursuit of bugs, Dani recalls something about those statues. She recalls a passage from one of her old text books.
"The stone statues in that area, just outside of Braden Town, used to be real people. They were rebels, and soldiers. The entire meaning of existence was to try to take out the Goddesses Eos and Dione from existence.. However the Goddesses found out about their plan and held them captive, making them prisoners, doomed to hold up those pillars, and turn slowly into stone." Sadly it wasn't time to observe the statues closely, she had to focus on staying alive.

As she was running, she saw towers in the distance... Dani shouted to her comrades that they had arrived at Braden town, their final destination for this journey.

Dani had always heard about the lily pads just outside of Braden town from stories... She didn't expect them to be this beautiful though! She didn't waste any time, she rushed straight into the water to get a better look.

At long last! The party reached the entrance to Braden Town, and they most certainly did not waste any time to mess around.

Of course Arlem just had to get on his mount and try to jump off the stairs and over Kirito. things didn't go as plan, and Kirito almost lost his head. . . literally!

The three heroes couldn't resist a little yoga session to stretch their bones from the long and tiring walk through the desert.

After this, the three heroes separated to explore on their own. Dani went up to the old mines only to discover that the entrance had been blocked off by collapsed rocks. Shortly after the mayor of the town approached her and said "Dani, please help lead the Braden defense squad to fend off oncoming forces.

Dani wasted no time, she hurried to the castle to start giving orders, as she was finished she found Kirito....

Kirito was standing next to a broken cannon... Dani scolded him instantly. "You had one Job...." "Only one job Kirito!!!!"

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:10 am
Had a lot of fun with you!
Thanks for exploring the desert with me!

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:13 pm
There a fan club of me? o.o

Can't wait to see more images when the jungle/forest side open up. Its beautiful

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:57 am
gmebilfish wrote:
There a fan club of me? o.o

Can't wait to see more images when the jungle/forest side open up. Its beautiful  

Yep. It's the best Fanclub ever!

http://www.aeriagames.com/group/43079/member/

As for the new areas... I'll conquer those with my vicious screenshots!