Author Message

armorAK74u

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2011
Posts
64
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:43 pm
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.

'When butter becomes wet, it becomes a sauce': Socrates
Advertisement

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:45 pm
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

i smell... TRASH! *pointing at u buddy*

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
711
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:46 pm   Last edited by Noobszle on Jan 18, 2013 1:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Thought you were to lazy to smell...
Get you lazy mind right up and make us a video!

armorAK74u

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2011
Posts
64
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:47 pm
asasabc122 wrote:
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

i smell... TRASH! *pointing at u buddy*  


Then get out of your home, you won't smell it anymore I guess.

'When butter becomes wet, it becomes a sauce': Socrates

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:48 pm
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

i smell... TRASH! *pointing at u buddy*  


Then get out of your home, you won't smell it anymore I guess.  

nah,ur not at my home,and i pointed at you,means...I WAS NEAR U. near u = near ur home. near ur home = trash. trash = u. sense = no.

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

armorAK74u

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2011
Posts
64
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:52 pm
asasabc122 wrote:
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

i smell... TRASH! *pointing at u buddy*  


Then get out of your home, you won't smell it anymore I guess.  

nah,ur not at my home,and i pointed at you,means...I WAS NEAR U. near u = near ur home. near ur home = trash. trash = u. sense = no.  


You're funny man, and then I don't point to your jokes.

'When butter becomes wet, it becomes a sauce': Socrates

MarinePro

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2012
Posts
121
Location
Rehovot Israel
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:53 pm   Last edited by MarinePro on Jan 18, 2013 1:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

if you could just read properly , i said ONE of your teamate as Nick , and i also said that when you war against none apers , isn't it the same for them as it for you to me ?
and for noobszle , don't make me laugh you are one Hard of a trash , if you could play fair i woudlen't know how it feels to do more then 25 rounds in 1 game.
Wanna know how childish Tropihal is ? few weeks ago i used to help Hangover in mercenary a bit , few days later i had a cw AGAINST them , so what did he do ? went into their ts by MY name and made it look like i'm listening to them while i'm against them , they always say shet about me since i used ap , you know what's the funny thing ? i team bashed them so many times JUST TO MANY 3 head shots straight , like more ap would defend you from that , stupid kid.
i was reading a bit more and decided to edit , so yea i joined your room i'm not hiding it lol fact that i joined your room dosen't mean that i'm there to talk to you , i'm there to play.
you can't treat people like trash and then simply go normal like nothing happend.
and that line when we were against thelaw " i'll play with you just this once cause we are against idiot people even more then you "
WHAT IN Hard MAKE YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH YOU.
just ffs kid get a life

armorAK74u

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2011
Posts
64
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:55 pm
MarinePro wrote:
armorAK74u wrote:
asasabc122 wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?  


You know everything about it, isn't Amazinq?

Okay back on topic, I got to say some things:

He joins my room not me his. So if he doesn't want to make contact don't join the room.

" if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " was meant in another way. Then we actually could talk about something. But no. You ignore everything, do you? I just want to make contact with anybody. And if anybody ignores that, I respect, if you've got a good reason to. We both have made mistakes in the last months, but I just want to say this. I hate people with giant ego's, like him, he knows that. If he would have been able to change is character he could be a nice guy, but he doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand people are the same, doesn't matter how they are. The funny side of this story is, that he wants to be a gs, but he doesn't know how to respect people even. He is making those topics to get attention, because he thinks he has made it in this game. Dude it's a game, HAVE FUN!! But no, in clan war vs you it's no fun. It's horrible. Terrible. And you say we guys have the same AP? We, SwatMaster, have never played with a FULL AP team (Full AP is Both side only special parts, all weapon slots and having acces to elwrci sl, and some good snipers. Usually you guys have wolf look parts mixed with so it becomes an epic char).

If you don't want to make contact with me, ignore me. If you want to talk about it do it. But don't join my room and say later on forums that I was fault again.

I can't say Good Game yet, but I hope I can in the future.  

if you could just read properly , i said ONE of your teamate as Nick , and i also said that when you war against none apers , isn't it the same for them as it for you to me ?
and for noobszle , don't make me laugh you are one **** of a trash , if you could play fair i woudlen't know how it feels to do more then 25 rounds in 1 game.
Wanna know how childish Tropihal is ? few weeks ago i used to help Hangover in mercenary a bit , few days later i had a cw AGAINST them , so what did he do ? went into their ts by MY name and made it look like i'm listening to them while i'm against them , they always say shet about me since i used ap , you know what's the funny thing ? i team bashed them so many times JUST TO MANY 3 head shots straight , like more ap would defend you from that , stupid kid.  


Nice man, what cookie do you want now?

'When butter becomes wet, it becomes a sauce': Socrates

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
Joined
24 Oct 2009
Posts
999
Location
Germany
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:57 pm
i would make u a ''special'' cookie,with amazinq juice on it. would u like one? Wink

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

MarinePro

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jan 2012
Posts
121
Location
Rehovot Israel
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:58 pm
oh nice now you are trying to act like the adult one.
since the first second you saw me you just kept talking trash today , i asked you specifely NOT to talk to me , i got no intrests in talking to you simple as that.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: