MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Just GG Trophial.

Well , for those who don't know me my name is Mike , my ingame name is Ambassador , that's my new name ofc , my old one is Officinal.
i made this thread to say few things.
first of all starts with the ap , Yes i use ap , if you don't like it simply don't enter my room or cw against me , now that bring me for a guy named Trophial , that said i have giant ego and if i just woulden't abuse ap in cw like i do , most of his team abuse ap as well if they go against none ap isn't it the same ? i mean ffs even when he had teamate with the same armor as mine he kept blaming the lose on my armor , buddy i'm simply better then you get it already , if you don't wanna be my freind which you obviously don't after all this shet you did to me THEN DON'T i won't force you , but stop with that hatred , today he came to me and told me " if i just met you in real i would teach you a lesson " oh dude you are just a big bad boy MKAY ? now you are happy ? you threated a guy from diffrent country through the computer , cool for you.
i'll say it once so pay attention , i know what i worth in this game i don't need any of your comments about me , if you don't like me then be quiet and move on , there's no need to start that hatred shet.
now obviously there will be those comments of why do you think we care ?
THEN AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO DONT CARE SIMPLY DONT COMMENT THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE WHO DOES CARE JUST MOVE ON.
Advertisement

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:51 pm
Ok Mike <3 XD he is full casher but he has skills!

IGN - iTzYourThug

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:58 pm
MIKERAGEFTW

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
PostedJan 18, 2013 12:59 pm
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:04 pm
ella.siya wrote:
Oh Mike this guy must have really gotten on your nerves.  

a worthless kid which sits alone in a corner with an laptop on his legs ,24/7,beeing such a **** would get on the nerves of all of us,huh?

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:10 pm
If he is threatening you, take screenshots and go to the police.. xD Get him in trouble... You could than tell the police that you are scared to go outside since he said that.. XD

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:24 pm
Next time use I instead of i please.

further more, Trophial already did just talk with Topangel and they didn't had problems in 2 month I guess.

I like it when u say:
i'll say it once so pay attention , i know what i worth in this game i don't need any of your comments about me , if you don't like me then be quiet and move on , there's no need to start that hatred shet.

U said that few times already, Guess the rage will start against me to so I will only read this topic and don't answer it.

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:37 pm
Noobszle wrote:
Next time use I instead of i please.

further more, Trophial already did just talk with Topangel and they didn't had problems in 2 month I guess.

I like it when u say:

U said that few times already, Guess the rage will start against me to so I will only read this topic and don't answer it.  

weird that u act that ''friendly'' since u applied as GS...

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:38 pm
Well, I am.
I guess the people who read this have a different opinion because they see me in ch14 when I do get overheated.

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:42 pm
Noobszle wrote:
Well, I am.
I guess the people who read this have a different opinion because they see me in ch14 when I do get overheated.  

if i wouldnt be that lazy,i would go check all ur posts,and show em to you,and u will see the difference between ur posts now ( gs app's around ) and pasts ( no gs app's)