Jayres2009

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:54 am

Effect of Lost OP's

The overall effect of the lost OP's on the game has been awesome. The economy is now more reasonable, at least in regards to OP prices. This opens up a wide range of purchases previously regarded as unreachable. Plus a big ty for the bonus OPs in my bank.
Advertisement

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:45 pm
Enjoy it. Won't last long till the greed consumes it again.

mete1983

Rank 0
mete1983
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Re: Effect of Lost OP's

Jayres2009 wrote:
The overall effect of the lost OP's on the game has been awesome. The economy is now more reasonable, at least in regards to OP prices. This opens up a wide range of purchases previously regarded as unreachable. Plus a big ty for the bonus OPs in my bank.  

Do you happy about economy ? And you dont care about that who lost how many OPs while spending ap to get them and who lost how many OPs while farming hours to get them right ? And mainly you are happy to steal people's real cashes and labors right ? Nice comment budd it suits you.

porporal

Rank 0
porporal
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Re: Effect of Lost OP's

mete1983 wrote:
Jayres2009 wrote:

Do you happy about economy ? And you dont care about that who lost how many OPs while spending ap to get them and who lost how many OPs while farming hours to get them right ? And mainly you are happy to steal people's real cashes and labors right ? Nice comment budd it suits you.  

This guy is right, basically you're happy because the people who did actually work hard for their OP's got punished. If you say 'unreachable', maybe you should consider IF you actually tried, you would've been one of the unlucky. The economy inflates because people do an effort to get rich, while the ones complaining just aren't doing enough effort or think all low levels with good gear don't have levels 80 to grind for those. Hours and hours of plvling, grinding, ... was spend to earn the OP's. With the exeption of those who buy AP, but face it, they work for their money also, and without them Shaiya would have been discontinued long ago.

.StarMan.

Rank 0
.StarMan.
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:47 am
Still waiting for my OPS to be returned along with over 5 of my guildies, if we don't get are OP hammers back we are going to play another game provided by a company that dose not keep taking players for granted and squeezing every last penny out of them.

mete1983

Rank 0
mete1983
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:14 pm
.StarMan. wrote:
Still waiting for my OPS to be returned along with over 5 of my guildies, if we don't get are OP hammers back we are going to play another game provided by a company that dose not keep taking players for granted and squeezing every last penny out of them.  

+1 support.

Yes. Still 8 days past and didnt resolve this. Me and other 9 members of you (they are my old friends) , will quit game. No reason to wait anymore. We will wait until next maintanence, like 1 day more...

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedJan 29, 2013 2:01 pm
server is downnnnnnnnnnnn

therealgoober

Rank 1
therealgoober
PostedJan 29, 2013 2:11 pm
@ the punk happy about his "free" ops.

Those ops weren't free, they were at the expense of many of us players who busted our butts farming/grinding (even spending real $$).

I lost a net amount of 36 ops, my guild lead lost over 400, and several people lost any number in between. And many people who had no business RECEIVING ops got 50+?!?! What's up with that? That's the reason for the wild market that fluctuates heavily every few hours... because those who haven't had to work for their belongings now don't know how to hold on to their money, and just go willy-nilly selling OP hammers for way under market value.

While I don't agree with the inflation that got there in the first place, this crash has not affected prices of many big items, they just simply cost more ops. What was 3:1 for lapisias on the regular is now 2:1, what was 3:2 for RPC's is now 4:3... we worked hard for our bankrolls that we do have (real $$ and in-game) and it shouldn't be pissed on by other players.

@ the topic of the thread: I've gotten a reply about my ops disappearing, and it was a generic cut-and-paste response. While I'm glad I at least got a response (apparently many people haven't even gotten one at all), I do sincerely wish there can be a big fix applied to this, and soon.

Thanks,
~Goob

toraja13

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:02 am
Want my stack of ops back Sad

silverfishz

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:49 am
ssssssss