Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:32 pm
Sighborg88 wrote:
We're aware of the reports about people not receiving the correct number of Op Hammers, we're still investigating the issue.

Additionally, we're also aware that a small number of people have had their Op Hammers disappear again, we're looking into this as well.  

Thank you for the communication

Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:48 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:
We're aware of the reports about people not receiving the correct number of Op Hammers, we're still investigating the issue.

Additionally, we're also aware that a small number of people have had their Op Hammers disappear again, we're looking into this as well.  

Thank you for the communication  

/Ditto

(Still wonders how having lost no OPs qualified for receiving 119, though...)

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:56 pm
billdoor wrote:

It's for all your hard work on the forums and GRB updating 8P

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 25, 2013 6:08 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
billdoor wrote:

It's for all your hard work on the forums and GRB updating 8P  

(They were removed again today. Wink )

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

mete1983

Rank 0
mete1983
PostedJan 26, 2013 6:19 am   Last edited by mete1983 on Jan 26, 2013 8:42 am. Edited 3 times in total

Re: Update on Maintenance

UPDATED: 1/25
"Sighborg88"UPDATE 1/25: We're aware of the reports about people not receiving the correct number of Op Hammers, we're still investigating the issue.

Additionally, we're also aware that a very small number of people have had their Op Hammers disappear again, we're looking into this as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Dear Aeria Teams. This is a game which you made and controlling it. If there is a problem about game , we can be patience. It is not problem for me and others. But if there is a problem and you dont want to resolve this or you are resolving it false, it is possible we loose our patience. The important point is hiding at our tickets. We saying lost OP's, you saying we did alright everything. You mean that ''your member is lier into your respond''. You should think thats how broke how give damage to your members... Aeria Teams, i am not newbie on that game. you can check my other account. I am a member of Shaiya since 4 years. No matter if i spent bunch of dollars for game. It was for fun. But if i lost something except my error, that isnt my problem and it is not others problems too. If you want to keep your members in game for more fun, you shouldnt damage to them. Thanks.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 26, 2013 7:58 am

Sighborg88 wrote:
Additionally, we're also aware that a very small number of people have had their Op Hammers disappear again, we're looking into this as well.  

hahaha, the devs has proven their noobness again.

That's a nice evolution, the situation is now like Comedia dell'arte. good job Very Happy

signature of xybolt

Handwerker

Rank 1
PostedJan 26, 2013 7:48 pm

xybolt wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:

That's a nice evolution, the situation is now like Comedia dell'arte. good job Very Happy  

A very small number of people.......LoL

Nice work. Disappear again and Wii Coupon too.

mete1983

Rank 0
mete1983
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:01 am

Handwerker wrote:
xybolt wrote:
Sighborg88 wrote:

A very small number of people.......LoL

Nice work. Disappear again and Wii Coupon too.  

I do not know what's going on, but I think it looks like Aeria Games provided a sufficient gain. If it is not so right now we'd be in the game instead of forum. Broken, who would pay anything to lose? Who is trying hard to lose something? Yeah, maybe we're losers, but make sure you are not the winners A.G.E. Both sides lost. But most importantly, we have lost money and we are lost labor but you are to us. I do not know how to be compensated for this issue, no one can bring back the lost time. And the longer the time we're going to lose our hopes about you. I hope you will find solutions that will make up for your mistake.

badboy_roko

Rank 3
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:53 am

mete1983 wrote:
"Sighborg88"UPDATE 1/25: We're aware of the reports about people not receiving the correct number of Op Hammers, we're still investigating the issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Dear Aeria Teams. This is a game which you made and controlling it. If there is a problem about game , we can be patience. It is not problem for me and others. But if there is a problem and you dont want to resolve this or you are resolving it false, it is possible we loose our patience. The important point is hiding at our tickets. We saying lost OP's, you saying we did alright everything. You mean that ''your member is lier into your respond''. You should think thats how broke how give damage to your members... Aeria Teams, i am not newbie on that game. you can check my other account. I am a member of Shaiya since 4 years. No matter if i spent bunch of dollars for game. It was for fun. But if i lost something except my error, that isnt my problem and it is not others problems too. If you want to keep your members in game for more fun, you shouldnt damage to them.

Thanks.  

+1 /support

Aeria Have to learn to help out their customers... They says that wants best game play experience.... But since they does not helps out to their customers , there is imposible to be best game play experience...

And my vote for AERIA SERVICE is POOR !

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:54 am
Please don't tell me, we have to wait til next maintenace to get our OPs back
Need to resolve ASAP. Come on customer services